Barbra Fuckin' Streisand

Kevin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just banged a 20 year old, beat that you cunts

And you felt the need to come on to an internet forum, a place where you are regularly pilloried due to several facets of your character, to brag. This is a shocking indictment as to the state of your psyche. Desperate for validation but without the talent to gain it through an artistic outlet and blatantly not getting the attention from your parents. Is this why you work for McD's in a vain attempt to put yourself in a position where you can feel superior to someone at last?

i just banged a 20 year old, beat that you cunts

And you felt the need to come on to an internet forum, a place where you are regularly pilloried due to several facets of your character, to brag. This is a shocking indictment as to the state of your psyche. Desperate for validation but without the talent to gain it through an artistic outlet and blatantly not getting the attention from your parents. Is this why you work for McD's in a vain attempt to put yourself in a position where you can feel superior to someone at last?

Ouch :lol:

Good comments lads. Going on this site bragging about a human act like that deserves having the piss taken. And I'm surprised your family hasn't had the dog put down. 20 years is really old, so it probably couldn't run away.

Re Peasepud: About the photographs, be glad that he's not a recruit in the Marines. Some of the pictures they put up on their notice boards in the corridor didn't need any imagination.

maybe if you hadn't been an pointless bell end I wouldn't have deleted you. :lol:

im only a pointless bellend on here, i didn't even talk to you on facebook. martin and chris don't seem to mind me on facebook..

I'm betting it was a 20 stone moose, the likes of which the rest of us would chew their own arm off to sneak off next morning and pray to god it never got mentioned again.

You however seem proud as fuck - evidently your cherry was just popped.