Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic

Deano

For me this is a big BIG game.

After losing twice at home against so called inferior sides its about time we stepped up and show the home form we expect and were used to.

I hope CH loses the negative attitude at home and goes with a similar shape to what should have beaten citeh.

---Krul---

---Perch---Willo---Colo---Enrique---

-----------Tiote-----------

-----Barton-----Nolan----

---Routledge---------------------Gutierrez--

---Carroll---

Can always bring either Lovenkrands or Strola on for Nolan and revert to 4-4-2 or keep that shape and bring on Guthrie in place of either Nolan or Barton.

Nice to have a few options still.

3-0 Carroll x2 and Barton

:angry:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan are a decent team and not pushovers - aye they got some hammerings at the start of the season but they've steadied the ship now and are generally hard to break down.

Rodellega is a very good player as well and will cause you a lot of problems like he did to us (again). They are a physical side as well, a bit like Stoke in that way - which you seemed to struggle against the other week.

1-1 I reckon, and probably last on MOTD. :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Wigan are a decent team and not pushovers - aye they got some hammerings at the start of the season but they've steadied the ship now and are generally hard to break down.

Rodellega is a very good player as well and will cause you a lot of problems like he did to us (again). They are a physical side as well, a bit like Stoke in that way - which you seemed to struggle against the other week.

Not if you're playing today. Just remember according to SKY's viewing ratings we're the fifth most important club in the country :D

Every time I make a prediction that we'll win we lose, so Toon 0 Wigan 2, shame they sold Bramble.

Thats quite funny actually, it may well be last on MOTD, I wouldn't be personally bothered as I rarely watch it, however, as soon as SKY and ESPN announced their live games a lot of your clubs supporters started moaning their tits off about why we were on more than them (and everyone else bar Man Utd and Liverpool). SAFC will never have the pull that NUFC do. Thats just the way it is, as the song goes.

Anyway, I've a feeling we'll get a draw today, we don't seem to beat Wigan for some reason.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Thats quite funny actually, it may well be last on MOTD, I wouldn't be personally bothered as I rarely watch it, however, as soon as SKY and ESPN announced their live games a lot of your clubs supporters started moaning their tits off about why we were on more than them (and everyone else bar Man Utd and Liverpool). SAFC will never have the pull that NUFC do. Thats just the way it is, as the song goes.

Anyway, I've a feeling we'll get a draw today, we don't seem to beat Wigan for some reason.

Not even half the pull. The mackems could win the league three seasons running, they could be bought out by the Pope and they could have a September 11th style attack on their ground, and they'd still be less newsworthy than we are. It's what is at the core of their complete obsession with NUFC. I don't even need to log on to RTG now to know 15 of their threads on the first three pages will have something to do with us.

edit NINE on the first page alone...oh dear

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Not beating Stoke, Wigan or Blackpool at home = relegation.

Like 2 seasons ago drawing with Stoke, Hull and losing to Wigan.

If we don't pick up 3 points today, no matter how improved we may seem from 2 years ago, we're in huge trouble.

Not even half the pull. The mackems could win the league three seasons running, they could be bought out by the Pope and they could have a September 11th style attack on their ground, and they'd still be less newsworthy than we are. It's what is at the core of their complete obsession with NUFC. I don't even need to log on to RTG now to know 15 of their threads on the first three pages will have something to do with us.

edit NINE on the first page alone...oh dear

I thought they already had!

2621949466_187e5ce60c.jpg

The Pope giving mass.

If we don't pick up 3 points today, no matter how improved we may seem from 2 years ago, we're in huge trouble.

THIS is the worry. Need to sneak a win, however it comes.

THIS is the worry. Need to sneak a win, however it comes.

This is worryingly true and im sure the lads are well aware of it and fully prepared for a win.

If the players shared some of the negativity in some on thjs board then we are fucked.

Thankfully i have a belief in the team to stand up and put the home form right today.

Like i said....3-0 win.

:lol:

1-1 I reckon, and probably last on MOTD.

Go on a Sunderland forum and search ''MOTD, Match of the day, maggie bias, we're always on last, fucking sick of being on last, what a biased showing'' and you'll get a result almost every Saturday August-May since the forum started.

Oh and they'll all be ten pages long - you don't get that here for a reason.

Here's one

Writing in ffs! :lol:

A Brisbane defender just turned the ball into his own net :lol:

Brisbane 0 - The other Newcastle 1.

By the way for those interested, ok just me, Newcastle was saved from administration by a local businessman who is worth an absolute bomb and the very first thing he did, was put someone in charge who knows what they're doing!

A Brisbane defender just turned the ball into his own net :D

By the way for those interested, ok just me, Newcastle was saved from administration by a local businessman who is worth an absolute bomb and the very first thing he did, was put someone in charge who knows what they're doing!

That's really cheered me up :lol:

A Brisbane defender just turned the ball into his own net :icon_lol:

That's really cheered me up :D

Support one Newcastle support them all* I say ;)

*Newcastle under Lyme can get fucked though :lol:

A Brisbane defender just turned the ball into his own net :icon_lol:

That's really cheered me up :D

Support one Newcastle support them all* I say ;)

*Newcastle under Lyme can get fucked though :lol:

Pleased the upside down Newcastle are winning mate.

What "cheered me up" was the bit about your new owner.

I'm guessing he wont be plastering the ground with tacky banners ?

Aaanyway, home win is vital today. I'd love to see us get 2 or 3 with no reply.

I'll settle for a 1-0 rebound off Nolans arse tbh.

Don't worry fist, the irony of the new local owner wasn't lost on me and tbh I would have preferred it happened that way for our upon Tyne team.

btw Nolan's arse is big enough so you never know, a missed placed clearance and it could be the chicken dance.