Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if they've got any of the first few rows of Level 7 Nobby.

I'll have a look, there's thousands, have you still got those riot ones i sent you from a few years back?

What ones are thems? Ah the riot ones, I've got a new PC now.

Edited by WDP

I'll have a look, there's thousands, have you still got those riot ones i sent you from a few years back?

What ones are thems? Ah the riot ones, I've got a new PC now.

aye from the bigg market after the 98 cup final. Ive changed papers since then so haven't got them anymore

The level 7 ones are mainly just of the empty Sunderland section and Newcastle fans laughing at them mate, most ones of Newcastle fans are from the bottom of the Gallowgate and Leazes

Edited by Nobby

After the ever so sad demise into the fizzy pop league last season (oh how we laughed) now its your turn !!!! (till january anyway :icon_lol: ) ...still in shock tbh :lol:

Mate you've just been embarrassed in front of a worldwide audience of 60m + against the club you live your lives to hate, you went home with the shocking reality you'd just been shown up like never before back to your 43% living below poverty line shithole. There truly is no come back, if i was a mackem and seen you posting I'd be covering my eyes.