Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loads of niggle (loved it when Enrique went a bit mental at Cattermole)

Was concerned that Cattermole might be found in the morning stuffed into a wheelie bin in Pallion with snooker balls for eyes after that exchange. Jose got up like the terminator after that tackle. Legend.

Was quality. Cattermole backed away like the Cat he was. Blind commentators tried to say Jose was reacting to nothing, when there was an obvious stamp there. Must be a mackem thing cause Mensah tried the stamp on Nolan later, but ol' Kev was far too wise and came out of that whole affair grinning and winning.

Fucking hell!!!

Yesterday, 02:29 PM #344

Saveloy Dip ©

Goalkeeper

Re: ** Newcastle United vs Sunderland **

Next home game im just going to boo none stop, if anyone says anything I will punch them straight in the throat I fcuking hate eveyone in the world aswell as my kids at the moment

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...742&page=35

Fucking hell!!!

Saveloy Dip ©

Goalkeeper

Next home game im just going to boo none stop, if anyone says anything I will punch them straight in the throat I fcuking hate eveyone in the world aswell as my kids at the moment

I don't recall ever having actually met a Mackem ... but let's just say they don't sound like level-headed people.

Fucking hell!!!

Saveloy Dip ©

Goalkeeper

I don't recall ever having actually met a Mackem ... but let's just say they don't sound like level-headed people.

I've experienced their charm. ie. one of them headbutting a Newcastle supporter point blank in the nose because he was celebrating a Newcastle goal.

Fucking hell!!!

Saveloy Dip ©

Goalkeeper

I've experienced their charm. ie. one of them headbutting a Newcastle supporter point blank in the nose because he was celebrating a Newcastle goal.

It's funny New Year's eve 2007 and the lass, some friends and I are standing on the hill at North Sydney oval watching the fireworks when a group of smoggies camp beside us, a bit of banter and a few smiles later it's 2008 but every mackem I've meet has been a sour, humourless, agressive bastard.

The lot of them should run chippies, they'd only have to buy the fish.

btw anyone in Australia foxsports have just started the replay :angry:

Delolorised.

Fine point whoever said that about Villa and Mackems being most cocky about our relegation getting humiliated at SJP. You can stick your banners and tears of joy up your collective arse.

You're a bit of a knobhead, aren't you? Stop posting like a Right Wing Fox News Presenter.

EDIT: not you stevie, babes.

Mwah x

Anyway enough of these mackems talking shite. It'll just make it all the sweeter when we win. We're the toon and they're Sunderland I can't stress that enough, and they know it. Bramble's been playing too well to not have a shocker up his sleeve, and I really believe the atmosphere will be a major factor on Sunday, I'd be happy with 2-0, and settle for 1-0. They really believe they're gonna win the mackems. 6 away wins in the top flight in 8 years in their hearts they think they'll win bless them. Tiote is by far the best midfielder on view, hopefully that's where we win it.

...and that's where we did win it, they had five in midfield we had four and at time it seemed like it was us who had the extra man. I tell you what the goal celebrations left me totally fucked :spinwank: I couldn't catch me breath for ages after the second seemed to be dancin and jiggin for ages. :angry: Fuckin get in :lol: Am ganna get a days hol off work, have a kip and watch it again on V+ Everything I said above came true by the way and was called del-ouu-ded on the mackem board. I watched Bruce's interview last night on SKY, I couldn't stop staring at his nose, I don't know how he can see out his left eye it's that bent.

Anyone any idea what was going down on Newgate Street? We seen a big line of riot police but couldn't work out who they were separating. I don't recall seeing a mackem all night