Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This little Mackem Shite (Kevin Phillips) on MOTD:

"It's scandalous how Chris Hughton has been treated in the North-East."

Fuck off you bitter little Mackem cunt.

I actually took it as he was talkin about the media speculation.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

This little Mackem Shite (Kevin Phillips) on MOTD:

Fuck off you bitter little Mackem cunt.

I actually took it as he was talkin about the media speculation.

I'm sure he pointed to the "demanding" Newcastle fans, just look at that bitter little shite.

Its Geordies thick as pig shit mind you Newcastle got a name in USA now the black dude from black eyed peas shagging "Mrs Cole". Not John Lennon but at least Newcastle on the map now

can we please ban this piss poor wum? he trots out the same tired old lines, just like this one which is pretty much a carbon copy of a previous post in his "look at me" thread.

oh and he still won't admit that he's a liar.

Its Geordies thick as pig shit mind you Newcastle got a name in USA now the black dude from black eyed peas shagging "Mrs Cole". Not John Lennon but at least Newcastle on the map now

can we please ban this piss poor wum? he trots out the same tired old lines, just like this one which is pretty much a carbon copy of a previous post in his "look at me" thread.

oh and he still won't admit that he's a liar.

Aye, he's an utter chinsplash.

Ignore Club , The Sequel?

Who the fuck cares about the doylem, still chuffed about the score the day cant stop smiling when I think of the result especially after all the expectations the mackems had.

Only downside of today was having to see that horrible little mackem shit on motd.

All I want to say is I have no intelligent words tonight, fuckin just like any other night. But fuckin listen to me in future, they are a bunch of inferior mugs, on off over and under the park, they know it and I fuckin know it, and half you mugs with your happy with 1-1 predictions dont. People that live in 50/50 areas enjoy your day tomorrow, I'd end up with glass in my neck if I lived where yous did tomorrow.

The one thing I hope that comes out of this tomorrow, is Shola, fuckin that cunt, honestly he was world class, he was amazin best player on the pitch from first to aboot 80th super Sholie, fuckin honestly :spinwank: :spinwank:

:spinwank:

5-1 we beat Sunderland 5-1 I had a drink after the game thinking that was as good as Barca, was it fuck, they are an inferior race of people, inferior club, but fuckin :angry: lets enjoy the next few days :lol:

better than the 4-1 in my view, we didnt go in to that game against a side with 11 points who were already relegated, I SAID TO YOU ALL THE ATMOSPHERE WOULD GET TO THEM MACKEM BASTARDS, and it did I knew it would their head bowed they go to work every day, looking at that pathetic tower at Whitburn, that;s their tyne bridge, they are low, we are Real fuckin Madrid as a club and a city to their fuckin Bradford as far as am concerned. You mackem cunts, you're shit, your fans are shit you're a disgrace to this country.

Edited by WDP

What an amazing day. Barton put in another great shift, was superb throughout but the ball he played over the top for Shola to run on to was Beckham-esque. Just watched MOTD and hadnt realised Shola's second was so good. The game had absolutely everything, loads of niggle (loved it when Enrique went a bit mental at Cattermole), a hat-trick, penalty, red card and to top it off a streaker.

Woke up feeling minging after getting back mortal about 3.30 on sat night, mate had us awake by 9 pestering us to get back on the piss. Got back on it early and the day just kept getting better from there on in. Have also lost my voice, our lass will be happy.

I tell you what it is right, we go to the SOS, we think we'll win, we think we're better than them, even if we lose its alright cos we're the toon. Fuckin they come here like mice. If they werent so mouthy I'd feel a tiny bit of sorrow for them, downtrodden nothingness people, with nothing but a ski slope and kate fuckin adie. :angry::lol::spinwank: If I still worked in Sunderland it wouldn't be friendly banter tomorrow, it would be tellin them everything there is to say :spinwank: 5-1 we b-ea-t the scoom 5-1, and there won't be no t shirts you inbred cunts fuckin we look down our nose at you, we're fuckin Berlinda Carlisle to you fuckin Sue Pollard. fuckin Harrods to your Netto, The Priory to your St Nicks you fuckin mugs. 5-1

5-1

5-1

I wouldnt care they all thought theyd win.