Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DarkOpus

Central Defender

Default Re: Im F###ing Heartbroken

I've never really knee-jerked... you can check my posting history, but this might be it for me.

:angry::lol:

Krul - 5: Should have punched the ball when they scored, didnt have much else to do.

Simpson - 9: Thought he was excellent, some great crossing and Carroll could easily have gotten a goal from his weighted pass at the start.

Colo - 8: Solid.

Williamson - 8: Solid

Enrique - 8: Elmohammawho?

Tiote - 8: One of his worst games for us, especially at the start. Probably because he never got to redeem himself much because he didnt have all that much to do to win the midfield battle. that is saying something.

Barton - 8: Seemed composed and is growing in confidence, passing isnt always inch perfect but he does his job well at the flank.

Jonas - 8: Did what he does best today, gets us set-pieces and yellow cards to the opposition. Crossing wasnt any better than usual but he definitely gets a job well done.

Nolan - 10: I have given him a lot of stick, im sure others have as well, you wont see me whine for at least a few games at him keeping his place in the team. He did what he does best today, and admittedly he has looked dangerous very often previously in the season even when hes not taken his opportunities. Impressive how he let Ameobi take the penalty aswell. Also loved how he got Mensah booked, I was laughing my face off. Professional performance and clear MOTM for me.

Ameobi - 10: 2 Goals, did his job and more.

Carroll - 10: Didnt get a goal, but worked extremely hard and showed once again he can run with the ball. Selfless headers gave his teammates goals again.

Ranger - Didnt get a chance to do anything. We just took the tempo away in the final minutes.

Hughton - 10.

Cattermole - 1: Loser, I hate him with a passion. Only thing that lacked was a red card, or us sending on alan smith to get a 3 match ban for breaking his leg. If I was bruce Id have taken him off at half time. We won the physical and mental battle today.

Bramble - 1: Hah!

:angry::lol::spinwank:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS!!!

FUCKING GET UP!

HAVE THAT YOU ARROGANT MACKEM TWATS!!

''BEST TEAM IN 30 YEARS, GONNA PUT 5 PAST THE MAGS!!'' etc etc

:angry:

Woooooooooooooooa Shola Ameobi!!!

What a game! Whole team was outstanding, don't know but Shola always seems to be up for this game. Bent England''s top striker? Your having a laugh, both Shola and Carroll streets ahead today. Second game over this season, 2 wins 11 goals, think I should come more often!

I'd be more gracious in defeat if I didn't have about 5 voicemail messages calling me a c*nt and telling me Sunderland are shit followed by lot of laughter.

:angry: Off the SMB.

:lol::spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank:

If he left himself a message praising Quinn, that would be 5-1, wouldn't it. :icon_lol:

Barton is looking quality these days btw. Some of his deliveries from both dead balls and open play were class.

(and yes, toughguymick, he's from Liverpool too :angry: )

4 Geordies in the team today though :lol:

I haven't posted anything this week on the game as I was kidding myself that I wasn't that bothered - it took the early chance for them when I nearly shit myself to make me realise there's no delusion bigger than self-delusion.

Credit due to the team and it's heart warming to see a team which probably isn't as good as ones in the past who've lost to them really seem to care.

I know this will make me sound a bit soft but I actually felt sorry for Titus - I'd have been perfectly okay with a yellow.

I also love the fact that despite the money spent and the supposed good squad they are still basically shit with one decent footballer to their name (Malbranque).

Barton is looking quality these days btw. Some of his deliveries from both dead balls and open play were class.

(and yes, toughguymick, he's from Liverpool too :angry: )

Finally getting back to what he was all those years ago at Man City