The Commonwealth Games

Gemmill

Empty stadiums, debris falling from the ceiling into the pool, still laying tarmac at the athletics track the other day - the Indians know how to put on a show. :(

Anyone been watching the highlights show on BBC2 btw? Ian Thorpe is like an athletic Christopher Biggins. No way he's not bent.

Plus beetles in the pool and now the water needs testing as some have came down with dodgy stomachs (Delhi belly, who'd have thought!)

The place stinks of fart as well. I know my arse smells after a curry. Light a match the place would blow up

Is that the opening gag in his stand up routine?

Epitaph :(

The place stinks of fart as well. I know my arse smells after a curry. Light a match the place would blow up

Epitaph :(

Tarby would be turning in his grave if he were dead.

Known for his long-standing interest in fashion, Thorpe serves as an ambassador for Armani, and has his own line of designer jewellery and underwear. Such interests have fuelled frequent speculation that Thorpe might be homosexual; his picture was featured prominently on gay websites. In 2002, Thorpe finally denied this rumour, asserting that he was heterosexual. He claimed that he was flattered by the speculation, opining that being part of a minority group showed "strength in your character

(Taken from wikipedia)

What a load of bull shit you can tell the mans gay by the way he walks. He walks like hes Linford Christie's been drilling his arse

Epitaph :icon_lol:

He once goosed my Mam. Claim to fame :(

Hmmmmnn.......... You're not gap toothed by any chance, Alex? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

No but she did say when she turned round to see who it was he gave her that sucking a mint whilst whistling at the same time look of his as though that was meant to be a come on or something.

:icon_lol:

No but she did say when she turned round to see who it was he gave her that sucking a mint whilst whistling at the same time look of his as though that was meant to be a come on or something.

Considering that women like a man who can make them laugh it speaks volumes he whistled at her instead.

He didn't actually whistle. It's my attempt at describing that gormless look of his. My Mam was disgusted apparently. Not at having her arse felt, just at him.

He didn't actually whistle. It's my attempt at describing that gormless look of his. My Mam was disgusted apparently. Not at having her arse felt, just at him.

Alex you should know better than to post something like that on here - the auld boys and the fist will be around asking for here phone number next if you're not careful. :(

New Zealand TV commentator Paul Henry has been suspended after he

twisted the surname of Delhi chief minister Sheila Diksh*t. New Zealand

prime minister John Key today said Henry's "poorly designed humour has

ended up embarrassing New Zealand. For that I am regretful."

<http://www.news.com.au/sheila-dikshit-slur-has-shamed-our-country-john-

key/story-fn65k7vp-1225936125320#ixzz11krFmS00>

To recap a story (which was much discussed below the line yesterday):

Despite being told the minister's name is pronounced "Dixit," Henry

said: "The dip sh*t woman. God, what's her name? Dick Sh*t. Is it Dick

Sh*t ... it looks like 'Dick Sh*t. It's so appropriate, because she's

Indian, so she'd be dick-in-sh*t wouldn't she, do you know what I mean?

Walking along the street ... it's just so funny."

:(

More than dozens of athletes from Australia and England, mainly swimmers, have been reported to fallen ill. Initially, concerns were raised over the quality of water in the swimming pools of the SPM Complex but other competing teams, including South Africa, reported no such illness. Additionally, the Australian team's chief doctor, Peter Harcourt, ruled that the "chances of the [Delhi] pool being the cause of the problem is very remote" and praised the hygiene and food quality in the Delhi Games Village He suggested that the Australians swimmers could have contracted the stomach virus during their training camp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Stop spouting shit.

Alex you should know better than to post something like that on here - the auld boys and the fist will be around asking for here phone number next if you're not careful. :(

Oi!

I resemble that remark.

Sheep botherer.

Oi!

I resemble that remark.

Sheep botherer.

Fuck off there fist - struth I'm from 'stralia not Noo Zeelund :(

Oi!

I resemble that remark.

Sheep botherer.

Fuck off there fist - struth I'm from 'stralia not Noo Zeelund :(

Oops-My bad.

Wombat rapist :(