hello.

Kevin

Ban him, lad knows fuck all about the history of the past 30 odd years in this part of the country.

which considering he's of working age and from Derry is mind boggling

I doubt very much he is of working age, although the hoods do recruit them young these days.

Ban him, lad knows fuck all about the history of the past 30 odd years in this part of the country.

Agh, so that's where this anger is coming from. I get ya.

Sorry chap's :(

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I can't be the only cunt bored of this now like, and I know I know "don't comment if you don't want to read it".

....but it makes us look like a complete bunch of utter spakkaz on here, it does. Imagine reading this. Imagine Ben Arfa putting this thread in google translate "c'est un head le balls!". Sort it out ffs. At least have a point to make, and if it's a pissed post, make it funny, it's not that hard.

as mark twain would say;

If you have nothing to say, say nothing.

Nothing.

"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty."

- Sacha Guitry

"Be who you want to be, if someone thinks different, fuck 'em"

- The original (& legendary) Kev-NuFc.

i post a serious thread, tom acts the cock and changes the title trying to act funny, i do the same and get banned... :(

Tom changed it to de-sensitise what you'd put. Then you just ramp it up further.

This isn't about race or nationality but consider this, you've come onto a forum that's dedicated to an English football club therefore natuarally the largest degree of the audience are English. Many of us will have known people who've served in the armed forces, who may well have been posted to Northern Ireland and in some scenarios, never came back.

Counter that with those in both the provence and the republic who lived for years in the shadow of all that went on.

Seriously you need to open your fucking eyes once in a while and grow the fuck up.

i post a serious thread, tom acts the cock and changes the title trying to act funny, i do the same and get banned... :(

Tom changed it to de-sensitise what you'd put. Then you just ramp it up further.

This isn't about race or nationality but consider this, you've come onto a forum that's dedicated to an English football club therefore natuarally the largest degree of the audience are English. Many of us will have known people who've served in the armed forces, who may well have been posted to Northern Ireland and in some scenarios, never came back.

Counter that with those in both the provence and the republic who lived for years in the shadow of all that went on.

Seriously you need to open your fucking eyes once in a while and grow the fuck up.

Agh i see now, well i'm sorry. I didn't expect it to turn into a full scale riot... like 99.9% of my threads.. :icon_lol: but anytime i post a thread it gets mocked which leads me to be sarcastic back, in this stance it was a moderator who started it, not mentioning any names *cough* peasepud *cough* :icon_lol:

Thank you Craig, saved me the bother of typing that out.

Agh i see now, well i'm sorry. I didn't expect it to turn into a full scale riot... like 99.9% of my threads.. :( but anytime i post a thread it gets mocked which leads me to be sarcastic back, in this stance it was a moderator who started it, not mentioning any names *cough* peasepud *cough* :icon_lol:

Now you've really crossed a fucking line :icon_lol: