hello.

Kevin

Well that's something to be proud of. Derry is like the Liverpool of NI.

Is there bombs going off all the time in liverpool or summat?

Both cities are an embarrassment to their country.

Well that's something to be proud of. Derry is like the Liverpool of NI.

Is there bombs going off all the time in liverpool or summat?

Both cities are an embarrassment to their country.

Coming from the 4chan paedophile.

I think it's more disturbing that you appear to be getting excited about the fact the Real IRA have started a bombing campaign... particularly when you consider what your provence had to live with for 30+ years.

weird, init?

I think it's more disturbing that you appear to be getting excited about the fact the Real IRA have started a bombing campaign... particularly when you consider what your provence had to live with for 30+ years.

I saw on the CNN ticker, "The Real IRA" this morning. What's with that? Is there a fake IRA or do you pronounce it, "ray-al" or what?

weird, init?

No I just think you're an ignorant prick who posts first and thinks second. Trouble is, I doubt you have the bollocks to conceed that your comments are a tad misguided.

I saw on the CNN ticker, "The Real IRA" this morning. What's with that? Is there a fake IRA or do you pronounce it, "ray-al" or what?

There's the RIRA, PIRA, IRA, CIRA.

Provo's have seemed to die down a lot, realers are coming back.. well trying to. i think the CIRA disbanded, i duno, im shit at politics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_IRA

Changing the thread title to Up the Ra? Nice touch Kevin.

Let's hope that posting title topics supporting terrorists is a bannable offence.

Edited by ewerk

Changing the thread title to Up the Ra? Nice touch Kevin.

Let's hope that posting title topics supporting terrorists is a bannable offence.

It bloody well should be but he's got a chance to sort this one out seeing as he's got the mental age of a 5 year old.

Kevin, you've got fuck all idea how much of a line you've crossed have you? Sort it out for fuck's sake or you are indeed banned.

Ban him, lad knows fuck all about the history of the past 30 odd years in this part of the country.

I get the feeling Kevin isn't what he makes out to be. He's probably a bit older than 17 and is an attention seeking gimp who gets almost erect when people mention his name.