Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is it will go completely unnoticed. No big deal in the press about the shocking injury to Ben Arfa, the dodgy pen on both sides. Nowt and we're left with a player out for the season and another game with no points.

Sad but undeniably true.

Has to be said that for all the money they've spent Man City has got a pretty shitty side. Blatantly lacking a midfielder running the show.

Also de Jong is a cunt.

Our lads can take alot of heart from todays performance. Never really outclassed, infact in parts we were the better team. It is true though we still didnt create enough.

Stand out performance's was from Tiote (My MOM) and Barton.

Nice break for our lads to get ready to batter Wigan at home.

As a side note, Hughton has to make a complaint to the FA about the decisions today and this season tbf. 2 shocking calls cost us what would of been a well deserved 3 points.

Thats football though ay?

hughton doesn't have the balls to say anything about the refs, hes a fucking pussy and the clubs going to get relegated under his fucking shocking tactics

You fucking tit. What are you doing here, seriously?

Overall we have been robbed by a shit ref today. De Jong showed himself as nothing more than a gutless cheat, Johnson was the only player of note for them. Tiote was great for us once again, we've just had our usual luck, injuries to one of our best players to boot.

I can't be gutted with the team because we played as well, if not better than Citeh. Just gutted by the wank result which frankly should have been the reverse had it not been for the cunt of a ref.

Well done Hughton, only undone by horrible cheating manc bastards and incompetent refereeing. Now more than ever we need to keep the faith I guess. :lol:

As much as i wanted out of the championship as soon as possible, i'd gotten quite used to refs who weren't a bunch of cheating, spineless, biassed little worms. The refs in the championship may have varied in standard for sure, but i came out of nearly every game thinking they called it as they saw it and that the clubs and players involved were irrelivent to the decision.

Back to the prem and its back to cheating for the "big clubs" and shitting on everyone else and back as a fan to not being able to wach a game and think you were beaten fair and square which you can take, but instead some little worm has shafted you completely.

If I was Hughton, I'd be having serious words to that ref about how fucking incompetent he is.

Sadly I suspect the ref wouldn't give a shit.

If he looks at those replays and doesn't realise how worthless he is, then I'm at a loss for words.

Depends if he received any nice brown envelopes through the post... :lol:

That performance deserved a point. Tiote and Jonas were brilliant, Colo looked good before he had to come off. Routledge useless as per the course but I guess we're stuck with him now. Barton and Nolan nowhere to be seen again - worrying but not unexpected in Nolan's case. Hopefully we will be starting Carroll instead of Shola next game, or even better, drop Nolan and play two strikers.

Obviously there's nothing more that can be said about the incompetent standard of refereeing in that game. We can bang on about it all we like but it's in the books now and we've been diddled out of another point, possibly even three. Time to get over it.

:lol:

hughton doesn't have the balls to say anything about the refs, hes a fucking pussy and the clubs going to get relegated under his fucking shocking tactics

you can't fucking see it? It's fucking obvious. You say this to me come may, eh?

you can't fucking see it? It's fucking obvious. You say this to me come may, eh?

We may well get relegated and it may be down to Hughtons tactics but none of them today can be questioned.

We may well get relegated and it may be down to Hughtons tactics but none of them today can be questioned.

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

You're saying them decisions cannot be questioned?

absolutely livid about the ref decisions and gutted we lost should of been our 3points.

on a brighter note tiote was outstanding held the ball and passed well.

jonas got stuck in too i think he should be starting most games not on the bench.

ameobi just walks around doesnt try hard enough to win the ball once hes lost it hes back into stephen hawkins mode.

Tactics were spot on today. The ref cost us the game, their penalty was very harsh and Shola was clearly clipped.

For all their money, I thought we outplayed them.

I love Tiote even more now that he just looked like he was about to smack De Jong.

After De Jong injured Ben Arfa tiote went up to him and had some angry words aswell. Seems to stick up for his teammates and doesnt shy away from anything. Cracking player aswell.

Well done Hughton, only undone by horrible cheating manc bastards and incompetent refereeing. Now more than ever we need to keep the faith I guess. :lol:

As much as i wanted out of the championship as soon as possible, i'd gotten quite used to refs who weren't a bunch of cheating, spineless, biassed little worms. The refs in the championship may have varied in standard for sure, but i came out of nearly every game thinking they called it as they saw it and that the clubs and players involved were irrelivent to the decision.

Back to the prem and its back to cheating for the "big clubs" and shitting on everyone else and back as a fan to not being able to wach a game and think you were beaten fair and square which you can take, but instead some little worm has shafted you completely.

Not being contrary, but I bet if you asked a Plymouth or Preston fan they'd claim the refs in the Championship were biased towards us and the other "big teams"

Pleased with the performance, disappointed with the result... this may be the story of our season.

by the by, how will this affect the clause in Ben Arfa's loan contract? would we still be able to buy him for the £5m?

hahahahahaha too stupid to spell gutierres :lol: what a cunt

:lol:

Any news on Collo injury?

Good job we brought in all those players over the summer, eh Mike.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Our players can't be upset about their performances today, hope Hughton gets that point across in the changing rooms after he finishes slating the blind cunt cheats with whistles that made a mockery of the rules today.

Our central defenders were good. Enrique and Perch (perch in particular) suffered from the questionable tactics of playing a very high line opening up loads of space beging. Tiote again quality, a fantastic signing I hope he stays here for a long time. Barton didn't do enough and turned the ball over too often, but was ok. Nolan was shit. Shola on the balance was good, earnt a nailed on penalty and I think a second also earlier in the piece. Jonas was great early on but lost his punh as the match went on. Overall very good though, his best game in a while for us. Routledge was typically fruitless, lots of movement and pace but no technique or vision. Krul did nothing wrong.

De Jong is a cunt. Ref is a cunt.

Edited by OzToonFan