Alberto Contador

spongebob toonpants

brains and cycling skill are rarely are found in the same body tho'

Lets face it - the sport has always been rotten with drugs - he's just the latest in a very long line that have been caught and made truly feeble excuses

Lets face it - the sport has always been rotten with drugs - he's just the latest in a very long line that have been caught and made truly feeble excuses

In the 90s to compete with the best in the Peleton you needed to take drugs, especially in the Grand Tours. Its a fucking brutal sport. The UCI has done its best and is doing its best to stop that, to eliminate that. They test so much, not just urine, but blood and even hair to try and rid the dopers. So for me, hats of to UCI & WADA for doing this. It wont be long until Football will start the same and then a lot of people who think Rooney has just "got a great engine" will realise they are more doped than the cyclists. I mean, he was seen smoking the other week, how can a top athelete do that?

Cycling takes a lot of skill and brains, you need them, unlike silly cunts who kick a bag of air. Lets interview 10 footballers and 10 cyclist and well see who the smarter bunch are.

In the 90s to compete with the best in the Peleton you needed to take drugs, especially in the Grand Tours. Its a fucking brutal sport. The UCI has done its best and is doing its best to stop that, to eliminate that. They test so much, not just urine, but blood and even hair to try and rid the dopers. So for me, hats of to UCI & WADA for doing this. It wont be long until Football will start the same and then a lot of people who think Rooney has just "got a great engine" will realise they are more doped than the cyclists. I mean, he was seen smoking the other week, how can a top athelete do that?

Cycling takes a lot of skill and brains, you need them, unlike silly cunts who kick a bag of air. Lets interview 10 footballers and 10 cyclist and well see who the smarter bunch are.

I had to do a double take here.

I thought he said to compete with the best in Pelton you needed to take drugs... (requires local knowledge)

don't worry dear!

he only said "in the 90's"

of course all those who took them in the 40's, 50's, 60's 70's and 80's weren't really in the Peleton

and in the 00's they were out in front......................

more drugs than on show at a BMA Conference TBH

Didn't they try to clean it up a few years ago, but almost every competitor and team failed the tests, and put the sport in a very bad light?

I'll file "put the sport in a very bad light?"

with

"the War Situation has not developed to our advantage" Emperor Hirohito August 1945

From that article

"There are other, very, very incriminating suspicious facts against Contador,” he continued. “Other values have appeared that are ten times over the higher value from so-called plasticizers [such as di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) – ed.] which are used in blood bags. These values were measured one day before the positive dope control. These blood bag softener values could indicate that autologous blood doping may have been performed.”