The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

SammyWinward012.jpg

Angelic. There's better lookin blokes on here than the lad she goes out with as well.

There's better footballers than David Dunn too I would think.

:lol: aye

Church is a fucking harridan who wants shot with shit. Shameful contribution MF, hang your head.

Lucy Pinder is gorgeous but her voice is deeper than Frank Bruno's in a coalmine. I can't abide a deep voice on a girl, it's just plain wrong.

Church is a fucking harridan who wants shot with shit. Shameful contribution MF, hang your head.

Lucy Pinder is gorgeous but her voice is deeper than Frank Bruno's in a coalmine. I can't abide a deep voice on a girl, it's just plain wrong.

I thought we'd established for the purposes of this thread that personality/reputation = not important. All about the T&A.

Edit:

We are poles apart on the voice thing- I find a husky voice on a woman a definite plus. Honor Blackman, Mariella Frostrup etc all distinctly average, transformed into minxes by their voice.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Church is too mouthy, she's not that good looking anyway.

Lucy Pinder she's eye poppingly amazing to look at, but it's like that film "King Ralph" where it's arranged he marries a beautiful Finnish princess, but when she opens her mouth she sounds like Barry White.

Don't quote rules at me you simian shortarse.

:lol:

rules_1668_1668.gif

I have been meaning to address my height deficiency, I'd thought I'd get some stack heeled boots but then realised I knew no-one with a truly terrible history of shoewear that I could ask for advice.

Hmmmm Edmund, hmmmm??

Church is too mouthy, she's not that good looking anyway.

Lucy Pinder she's eye poppingly amazing to look at, but it's like that film "King Ralph" where it's arranged he marries a beautiful Finnish princess, but when she opens her mouth she sounds like Barry White.

King Ralph! :lol: How shit was that?

MF is 'wide of the mark' likening her to Mariella Frostrop/Honor Blackman. The do have quite sexy voices in their way, but Pinder sounds like she's got bollocks down to her knees.