• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Drinking Budweiser.

Tastes like pop.

worst beer EVER

The American stuff, whilst bland as fuck, is ok imo. The UK stuff is a bit dodgy like. Also remember having a pint of it in Offshore 44 about 15 years ago and it was one of the worst pints I've ever had. Would choose the cans/bottles over Carling and a few others though.

Anywhere in the toon sell Keo?

I think Rehill's does.

Aye it definitely does. Saw it in there over the weekend.

I was just coming in here to post the same thing.

Been drinking Brooklyn Lager tonight, which was quality. Another Rehill purchase.

Rehills is def the place to go.

I purchased this from there the other day. Very nice.

BohemiaClip0205_240x0.jpg

Just to update that I really can't get enough of this stuff now. Only lager I really like is Czech and this stuff really hits the spot. Had a pint of their Angel of the North in Stamfordham at the weekend and that was lush as well. The Wylam Brewery slowly becoming a favourite!

If you like Czech Pilsner and you see it anywhere Krusovice is the dog's bollocks. Makro sell it if you know anyone with a card. Asda sold it for a while but it was too high quality for the average customer in there ;)

• 2 weeks later...
If you like Czech Pilsner and you see it anywhere Krusovice is the dog's bollocks. Makro sell it if you know anyone with a card. Asda sold it for a while but it was too high quality for the average customer in there ;)

Haven't been down to Makro in a while actually - I might get my dad's card off him, and I'll bring you back a case.

If you like Czech Pilsner and you see it anywhere Krusovice is the dog's bollocks. Makro sell it if you know anyone with a card. Asda sold it for a while but it was too high quality for the average customer in there :lol:

A mere 500m walk from our house is a czech beer cafe with pale and dark bernard plus a bunch of others on tap. ;)

Spent an afternoon in Copperfields bar (tagged on to The Grand Hotel, Tynemouth) a few Saturdays ago watching the cricket with my daughter's b/f. Anyway, was drinking copius amounts of Deuchars IPA, and I have to say it is one of the best beers I've had in a long time. Yum Yum ;):lol:

had a pint of Ginger Beer real ale by Jarrow Brewery (iirc) in the Cumberland at Ouseburn yesterday. sounds strange but was fantastic

Used to get the odd ginger beer as a bairn, (think a neighbour brewed it) and decided to give that one thats in all the supermarkets a try ????? wait for the edit....... and it was so spicey I couldnt hack it. Lovely taste just too spicey.

Crabbies

Edited by Christmas Tree

'southern softie' tbh

this was a slightly gingery beer beer if know what i mean , not that sweet traditional stuff. tried that firey jamaican gear once - kinell , way way too sweet to my palette like .

Stables Ginger Beer was stuff i had

http://phil1044.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/b...eal-ale-update/

Ouseburn Elderflower Blonde at the Freetrade sounds nice . next time .

Noticed The Ship's shut at mo too. drugs apparently.

Been in the wellington @ riding mill today, food lush portions for cunts like Magma and Kevin though not fat cunts like me, but they do 3 house ales i had one of them and it was lush. Sorry i cantr be more specific, definitely a classsic nice dat sunday pub, but if youre even vaguely bampy - dont go