Dave Gorman

Gemmill

What about it is enjoyable? He was on the telly the other day going "i love that thing on the hoover where you press the button and it winds the cord in. I want it on things that don't have a cord. So when I get out my chair I want to press a button that winds a cord in."

That would be class.........

Googlewhack and I'm Dave Gorman are two very funny shows, but as a stand up he's fairly weak. The material he had worked there and then, now it's a little dated already and he's showing no signs of coming up with anything significantly different for himself. I've heard he's doing a lot more contributory work, but to be honest I think he'll be remembered for flogging his dead one trick pony.

Is now an appropriate time to restate that Michael Mcintyre is fucking wank? Dave Gorman once made me laugh, I'll give him that. But it's always just powerpoint with gags.

Mcintyre on the other hand; "some people hoover like this, and, ah ha ha, some people hoover like this!" Audience collapse in fits of laughter. I despair.

Edited by trophyshy

He's truly the "elevator music" version of comedy.

completely hack, completely unoriginal and completely tiresome.

loved by students hated by everyone else

He's truly the "elevator music" version of comedy.

completely hack, completely unoriginal and completely tiresome.

loved by students hated by everyone else

Think Fish is on about Macintyre there.

Are you?