Dave Gorman

Gemmill

Googlewack and Are you Dave Gorman are decent reads.

The guy is not funny though. More a little bit wacky with a limited shelf life.

Agreed.

I bought his book about his embarrassingly contrived 'unchained' trip across America. I've not bothered to read more than the first few chapters, at least with the above two you could believe that the money making ideas came afterwards - if they didn't well at least he lied convincingly enough. I think he goes from having the idea to getting a TV series and book out of it in the space of a couple of paragraphs.

And it's shit.

And he blatantly wants to shag the camerawoman he's travelling with.

Watching those two mongs who present the One Show fake-laughing at his crap patter was stomach-turning.

Manford's alright, but there is something not right about that welsh bint. Other than being welsh I mean.

I'd try my best to put it right. :lol:

I really liked I'm Dave Gorman. I think it was the comedy graphs.

The Googlewhack adventure was ok though he comes across as a dick complaining about what he's become famous for.....while doing exactly the same thing again.

The zodiac experiment (can't remember what it was called) was canny shit.

I still thought I'd give his podcasts a go....Jesus wept....fucking wank.

I really liked I'm Dave Gorman. I think it was the comedy graphs.

The Googlewhack adventure was ok though he comes across as a dick complaining about what he's become famous for.....while doing exactly the same thing again.

The zodiac experiment (can't remember what it was called) was canny shit.

I still thought I'd give his podcasts a go....Jesus wept....fucking wank.

Oh Jesus, I'd forgotten about that. Utter shite. Even the graphs couldn't save it. Had some fat mackem sow on it as well IIRC.

I'm the only one, but I don't mind Dave Gorman. The zodiac thing was funny, and I like the show Genius.

Finally someones come out of the woodwork I can pop my head up now.

I quite enjoy his show on Absolute radio on a Sunday morning :lol:

What about it is enjoyable? He was on the telly the other day going "i love that thing on the hoover where you press the button and it winds the cord in. I want it on things that don't have a cord. So when I get out my chair I want to press a button that winds a cord in."

I mean this bloke makes money from supposedly being funny.