Chelsea 3-4 NUFC

Barney

Let me know the best place for uploading 2 x 200+mb files and I'll do it later today when I get in. It might be this evening.

Can anyone tell me why my touchpad mouse has no 'right click' (I can't paste links otherwise!)

Edited by Ugly Mackems

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know the best place for uploading 2 x 200+mb files and I'll do it later today when I get in. It might be this evening.

Can anyone tell me why my touchpad mouse has no 'right click' (I can't paste links otherwise!)

Try ctrl+click or else just ctrl and c to copy and ctrl and v to paste.

Do you mean a Mac mouse?

If so, pressing the control (Apple) botton and clicking is the same as a left click.

As for places to upload, try hotfile or megaupload (or similar).

How is Ross a multi million pound keeper? They signed him on a free from boro :lol:

Well he is on FM. Ye naa what a mean :icon_lol: I'm getting mixed up with him and the one that went to the dippers, to be fair to you, they're both utter pish.

He's a canny lad, shite keeper though :omgwank:

Do you mean a Mac mouse?

If so, pressing the control (Apple) botton and clicking is the same as a left click.

As for places to upload, try hotfile or megaupload (or similar).

It's not a mac. ACER laptop. Nowt happens if I want to use right-click options.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Baby I like it li li like it :lol::):icon_lol::) Fine morning today, even my Chelsea supporting colleague said we deserved it who was at the game. Just so you know Metropolitan line from Baker Street, 3 stops don't get the shitey slow line that stops every 5 feet :omgwank:

Baby I like it li li like it :lol::):icon_lol::) Fine morning today, even my Chelsea supporting colleague said we deserved it who was at the game. Just so you know Metropolitan line from Baker Street, 3 stops don't get the shitey slow line that stops every 5 feet :omgwank:

did you get the train home after the match or stay in london? that's a long old night if you went home straight after the match. respect to those boys.

did you get the train home after the match or stay in london? that's a long old night if you went home straight after the match. respect to those boys who manage it on a school night.

there seemed to be loads more london-based or southern mags in the away end than usual. i suppose heading down to the capital midweek for a game we were expected to lose isn't that appealing if you're based in newcastle. all the more respect for those that did do the round trip in a day!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

did you get the train home after the match or stay in london? that's a long old night if you went home straight after the match. respect to those boys.

So it was Salvia last night you were on. I'm just day dreaming about WEMBLEY you old piss heed.

Baby I like it li li like it :icon_lol::):omgwank::) Fine morning today, even my Chelsea supporting colleague said we deserved it who was at the game. Just so you know Metropolitan line from Baker Street, 3 stops don't get the shitey slow line that stops every 5 feet :D

So it was Salvia last night you were on. I'm just day dreaming about WEMBLEY you old piss heed.

:lol:

that was once in a generation stuff like. i feel blessed with good fortune to have been there - i only get to 5-6 games a season.

highlight was definitely chelsea to toon after coming back to 3-3 "that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions ...." five minutes later, us back to chelsea after ameobi's last minute winner "that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions" ... quality stuff.

i enjoyed the "geordie boys....taking the piss" and "ole" chants at 3-1 up.

Braggin rights this week are unbelievable...! Two away wins!!

The unity in this team is ------...i don't know.. Its something else.. So far i mean..

Much as I hate it when people act like soothsayers, I've been saying that this is the main reason I've been encouraged over the last 12-15 months. It's (team spirit) not been this good since Keegan IMO. Robson built a great side but I always felt there was the Shearer clique, the bling gang, then everyone else.

Hughton has assembled a side that will go the extra mile. The amount of times we've gone behind then come back to either draw or win is fantastic.

I said when we came back up we were in the best position to succeed for a very long time. No more big names for the sake of it. A manager who has his head screwed on and a team that had grown together out of the spotlight.

If Ashley plays his cards right there could be some very exciting times ahead. :lol:

What a night... Not even falling asleep on the train home and ending with a £60 taxi back from Oxford could dampen my spirits.

:lol: From Paddington? I've done that before twice in one week, disembarking at Didcot and Oxford pissed and confused.

What a night... Not even falling asleep on the train home and ending with a £60 taxi back from Oxford could dampen my spirits.

:lol: From Paddington? I've done that before twice in one week, disembarking at Didcot and Oxford pissed and confused.

Yeah, I got the 12.20 and woke up in Oxford at 1.45am. Obviously no trains going back at that time, so had to get a taxi back to Reading. :icon_lol: