The skid marks signature

Kevin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you flip burgers.

dude, im 17 and need money to fund the social aspects of life.

Kevin I worked for McDonalds at 14 to fund the socials aspects of life, at 17 I was paying more in tax per month than you earn in about 4 months :)

You really shouldn't be having a go at anyone else about their job, you will never earn as much as fist does.

I thought you had to be 16 to work... weird that, eh Gejon :omgwank:

It's also an urban myth that mcdonalds workers flip burgers. The grills are double sided, no flipping required. To add to that I don't work in the kitchen, im the sexy face of the business, on the tills :bloodywank:

Facebook profile picture is not of you so it's probably nailed on that you're a meff.

Stalker.

Dude, you flip burgers.

Kevin I worked for McDonalds at 14 to fund the socials aspects of life, at 17 I was paying more in tax per month than you earn in about 4 months :)

You really shouldn't be having a go at anyone else about their job, you will never earn as much as fist does.

It's also an urban myth that mcdonalds workers flip burgers. The grills are double sided, no flipping required. To add to that I don't work in the kitchen, im the sexy face of the business, on the tills :bloodywank:

Facebook profile picture is not of you so it's probably nailed on that you're a meff.

Stalker.

No you post your fucking stupid pizza competiton on here which has your profiled linked.

I wasn't allowed to work in the kitchen until I was 15 or something but I was working before I was 16 (and had better paid jobs AND this was about 14 years ago).

Basically, you have a really shit job for REALLY shit pay so you shouldn't try taking the piss out of others :)

Dude, you flip burgers.

It's also an urban myth that mcdonalds workers flip burgers. The grills are double sided, no flipping required. To add to that I don't work in the kitchen, im the sexy face of the business, on the tills :spinwank:

Stalker.

No you post your fucking stupid pizza competiton on here which has your profiled linked.

Stupid? I won a fucking pizza.

I wasn't allowed to work in the kitchen until I was 15 or something but I was working before I was 16 (and had better paid jobs AND this was about 14 years ago).

Basically, you have a really shit job for REALLY shit pay so you shouldn't try taking the piss out of others :bloodywank:

Where did i once say i have a good job? You're talking balls, you can't work out front either because you would be in public and that is illegal, unless you where hired illegally, you dirty little slave monkey.

It's ok Gejon, I'm a big boy.

Stick and stones … :spinwank:

Besides, I'd be a hypocrite to winge, having ripped it out of Kevin for his Maccy D's "jab".

You're a better man than most.

Aye, I worked in our local social club when I was 15, but couldnt serve drinks.

15 - 3 months before 16 = acceptable.

If Im honest I've no idea. But this was over 20 years ago and wouldnt have give a shit at the time so long as I was getting cash in my hand. Albeit not alot....

Dude, you flip burgers.

It's also an urban myth that mcdonalds workers flip burgers. The grills are double sided, no flipping required. To add to that I don't work in the kitchen, im the sexy face of the business, on the tills :icon_lol:

Stalker.

Stupid? I won a fucking pizza.

Basically, you have a really shit job for REALLY shit pay so you shouldn't try taking the piss out of others :bloodywank:

Where did i once say i have a good job? You're talking balls, you can't work out front either because you would be in public and that is illegal, unless you where hired illegally, you dirty little slave monkey.

It's ok Gejon, I'm a big boy.

Stick and stones … :spinwank:

Besides, I'd be a hypocrite to winge, having ripped it out of Kevin for his Maccy D's "jab".

You're a better man than most.

Get fucked you little waste of sperm

This is advice, as well as an insult. :spinwank:

Kevin, have you seen what he actually does? It's more than simply cleaning windows bonny lad. Though, I know you're just being a WUM to try and get him to bite. Respect where its due though imo and like fuck could I do it :)

Kevin, have you seen what he actually does? It's more than simply cleaning windows bonny lad. Though, I know you're just being a WUM to try and get him to bite. Respect where its due though imo and like fuck could I do it :omgwank:

:)

Multi-purposeCleaningCloth3_b.jpg

+

piglets03.jpg

=

window01.jpg

Kevin, have you seen what he actually does? It's more than simply cleaning windows bonny lad. Though, I know you're just being a WUM to try and get him to bite. Respect where its due though imo and like fuck could I do it :bloodywank:

:)

Multi-purposeCleaningCloth3_b.jpg

+

piglets03.jpg

=

window01.jpg

250px-Mcdonalds_workercopy.jpg

burger.jpg

vomit-6.jpg

Fist, have you ever seen any filth lad?

Or been invited in to squeegee any clunge or owt?

Seen clunge both good and bad when doing hotels :omgwank:

good - self explanatory

bad- baggy owld gammons