Renton's stained glass window

Gemmill

Like that you're trying to drag me into this to distract attention from you and your gay ass window.

You were comedy gold on that thread. What was it again 'You buy cheap, you buy twice'? :unsure:

Fuck off Bucket :huh:

(I stand by it, fwiw)

Edited by The Fish

now, now children

perhaps we should follow his example.............

I was thinking of having the seats in wor lounge replaced with them carved wooden ones you see in Cathedral CHoirs and a nice Baptismal Fonttheme for the kitchen sink

Is that supposed to be a stained glass window? Poor tbh

looks like a tasselated floor to me like - Roman style

You should know rob, you were there.

one of the poor underclass then unfortunately - the W's only got central heating in the 1990's and even the my mam thought it was unhealthy..........................

Surely this is a rare sortie by Rob into the world of stained glass and other frippery of the well off and hotiy toity.

Ahh parky ..... we are Patrons of the Arts - but, like you, we prefer to be listed as "Anonymous Donor"

Edited by Rob W

Surely this is a rare sortie by Rob into the world of stained glass and other frippery of the well off and hotiy toity.

Ahh parky ..... we are Patrons of the Arts - but, like you, we prefer to be listed as "Anonymous Donor"

I thought they named you now.

Sorry, that's something else.