Renton's stained glass window

Gemmill

:unsure: Got a stained glass window in his place he designed himself iirc. Not sure if it included a Newcastle United crest or not.

:huh: That's worse than I remembered it. What a Hyacinth.

Reeks of delusions of grandeur and gaydonia tibh. Must say Stephen Fry has a lot of catching up to do.

Edited by Park Life

Bunchofcunts.

This goes back to the days of Fish's double glazing salesman days (probably where Manctwat remembers this from). To recap, when I got my double glazing done (not from Fish), I was given the option to have stained glass on the landing window, so instead of using a generic design I made my own. It's a cliched seascape and is a bit bling, tttt, I admit. It's not an NUFC crest to match my merchandised T shirt Alex.

Now move along please, nothing to see.

Bunchofcunts.

This goes back to the days of Fish's double glazing salesman days (probably where Manctwat remembers this from). To recap, when I got my double glazing done (not from Fish), I was given the option to have stained glass on the landing window, so instead of using a generic design I made my own. It's a cliched seascape and is a bit bling, tttt, I admit. It's not an NUFC crest to match my merchandised T shirt Alex.

Now move along please, nothing to see.

I know that, I couldn't resist though :unsure:

"So Sir, that package covers your front and rear windows and includes one stained glass pane. Would you like to choose a generic design from our brochure?"

*Sound of Renton choking on his grissini*

"So Sir, that package covers your front and rear windows and includes one stained glass pane. Would you like to choose a generic design from our brochure?"

*Sound of Renton choking on his grissini*

:huh:

Choking on the salesman's gristle more like. :unsure:

Am I the only one with a stained glass window then? Serious question, all the houses round here have them, neve realised it was a point of shame until I posted it on here. :unsure:

Our's does, pattern type not pictures but they are also 80 years old like the haus.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Renton you should live in Oxted, or Guilford or fuckin Esher where other stuck up pseudo intellectual snobby wanks live.

20m needing food in Pakistan and this cunts getting stained glass custom made windows. Height of snobish indulgence. I couldn't look myself in the mirror.

Renton you should live in Oxted, or Guilford or fuckin Esher where other stuck up pseudo intellectual snobby wanks live.

20m needing food in Pakistan and this cunts getting stained glass custom made windows. Height of snobish indulgence. I couldn't look myself in the mirror.

Ha. It was no extra, gave a local craftsman a job, and cost a tiny fraction of what Fish's company was charging at the time. Does look a bit shit now when I'm looking at it tbh. :unsure: