Scared of heights?

Lazarus

What's the word for suffering a fear of heights?

Scared!

Kind of the complete opposite but not, I'm doing some work for a gold mine. Now I've been down gold mines in the middle of Australia, Cobar (arsehole of the world after Sunderland) and the mine shafts down their mines are like the M1 wide and everyone gets around underground in 4x4 but this place which is in the Victorian Alps, fuck me, the lowest level you can go down to at the moment is 1000m below (the entry is at about 700m above sea level) because it is full of water below that, the shafts are about 6ft at the highest and 4ft at some points and the shafts are only a maximum of 5ft wide but

BUT to get to some of the new, gold rich seams you have to climb down 40/50ft ladders, that are bolted, kind of, to the rock, down a vertical shaft 3ft in diameter and the ladder are in sections, so you're changing ladders halfway down, all in the dark with only your pit lamp to give you light.

Twats wanted to take me down one section, to which I looked at them and said, "how the fuck am I going to get a camera crew and equipment down there???

Just seen mr Fist hanging off the Turnbull as we drove over the Tyne bridge.

Brave / Mad fucker!

I saw you too- were you in a car?

:unsure:

Aye, the beige one! :huh:

One of you was just beside the words LTD and the other was doing sweet fa on the roof ;)

That was Monkey, was actually curling one out!

Just seen mr Fist hanging off the Turnbull as we drove over the Tyne bridge.

Brave / Mad fucker!

I saw you too- were you in a car?

:unsure:

Aye, the beige one! ;)

One of you was just beside the words LTD and the other was doing sweet fa on the roof :no

That was Monkey, was actually curling one out!

:huh: