Scared of heights?

Lazarus

That is fascinating but fucking horrific.

I don't mind being 30,000 feet up inside a plane, but if I was outside at 1000 feet I would lock up and cling onto something until I was peeled off it. ;)

..by outside I don't mean Eiffel Tower outside, i.e. protected by a fence and that. I mean abseiling type outside.

Edited by WubbleUC

He should be shot with shit pulling a stunt like that.

I'm amazed a "professional" video seems to think it's ok to climb with safety gear.

I have a rope access (abseiling ) business and you wouldn't believe the paperwork and procedures we have to go through just to put ropes over the side to clean a window.

In the UK, all masts and towers have a fixed vertical safety wire which you attach to to climb. I'm surprised the yanks get away with this, given their liking for litigation and blame.

Rant over. ;)

I'll post a few pics of my work later if anyone's interested.

I'm amazed a "professional" video seems to think it's ok to climb with safety gear.

I have a rope access (abseiling ) business and you wouldn't believe the paperwork and procedures we have to go through just to put ropes over the side to clean a window.

In the UK, all masts and towers have a fixed vertical safety wire which you attach to to climb. I'm surprised the yanks get away with this, given their liking for litigation and blame.

Rant over. ;)

Do you clean windows on the Sage and stuff like that? Always thought that would be class as a job, but like I say I can't get past the height thing.

Rant over. ;)

Do you clean windows on the Sage and stuff like that? Always thought that would be class as a job, but like I say I can't get past the height thing.

I used to do the Sage and the Baltic before I set up myself.

Working on the Turnbull building by the High Level this week doing some de-vegging and pointing.

All that to change a fucking bulb!

No way I could do that like. Though I imagine after a while a little extra height makes no difference. Never mind vertigo, Id be knackered before that became a problem ;)

Here's some I posted this summer on St. James Park

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=721376

Once I've got kidlets to bed I'll try to stick a few more up.

Just brilliant those, like.

Cheers mate,

here's a few more, hope the video link works

Video taken above the Long Bar

The Vermont Hotel

8235_137941501850_82063376850_3124972_7960686_n.jpg

8235_137967626850_82063376850_3125197_52221_n.jpg

The Sage

16266_191679376850_82063376850_3596078_6406644_n.jpg

16266_191679386850_82063376850_3596079_1608693_n.jpg

The Baltic

3204_82076116850_82063376850_2281246_7226224_n.jpg

Birmingham

16266_191679411850_82063376850_3596084_2878072_n.jpg

Liverpool

38524_417467636850_82063376850_5281096_3844494_n.jpg

Glasgow

3204_83069411850_82063376850_2300785_21223_n.jpg

Brilliant Video, watched it on another site this lunch.

Monkey, great pics mate.

The yanks have ZERO care when it comes to health and safety. Working on a bridge de-humidification job in Baltimore at the moment and they do not give a flying fuck. Its weird as the sue culture is from over there

Brilliant Video, watched it on another site this lunch.

Monkey, great pics mate.

The yanks have ZERO care when it comes to health and safety. Working on a bridge de-humidification job in Baltimore at the moment and they do not give a flying fuck. Its weird as the sue culture is from over there

Sounds fun?

You work on the ropes too?

This must be the scariest video I have seen in a long time and I will probably have nightmares tonight.

As an earlier poster mentioned I would just freeze and cling on or fall off.

Monkey, nice vis as well. Have you ever.....

Lobbed it out for a piss while hanging about.

Put a foot through a window.

Seen something you shouldnt have. (Office shag etc)

And it must be a right pisser going back up for clean water!

This must be the scariest video I have seen in a long time and I will probably have nightmares tonight.

As an earlier poster mentioned I would just freeze and cling on or fall off.

Monkey, nice vis as well. Have you ever.....

Lobbed it out for a piss while hanging about. No , but I've dropped a shite over the edge of a 1000ft cliff

Put a foot through a window. No

Seen something you shouldnt have. (Office shag etc) One or two pleasant sights, and some that cannot be unseen!

And it must be a right pisser going back up for clean water! Carry bottles when window cleaning

:unsure: