Man utd badge

Gary Neville

A scouser not happy? Well there's a fucking shock! B)

Listen 'tanned_david', you come on here spouting shite about how shite our area and club is and you expect no comeback? The badge stays - accept that you've earned it by being a complete bellend otherwise I may carry out the request of one member to upload a picture of Kelvin McKenzie as your avatar.

This guy the boss he knows my e mail

Do you like the sunbeds then dave? :D

The names David and I go on the beds to enhance me chance with the women. If people on here give Liverpool the respect it deserves I'll praise byker grove and ant and dec. But until then I'll continue to abuse the anti scouse people on here okay mate!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble is dickhead Dave, you weighed in with the abuse first... Can't have it both ways B)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A scouser not happy? Well there's a fucking shock! B)

Listen 'tanned_david', you come on here spouting shite about how shite our area and club is and you expect no comeback? The badge stays - accept that you've earned it by being a complete bellend otherwise I may carry out the request of one member to upload a picture of Kelvin McKenzie as your avatar.

This guy the boss he knows my e mail

Do you like the sunbeds then dave? :D

The names David and I go on the beds to enhance me chance with the women. If people on here give Liverpool the respect it deserves I'll praise byker grove and ant and dec. But until then I'll continue to abuse the anti scouse people on here okay mate!!!!!!!!!!

Your patter is going to fuck your chances with any woman regardless of your appearance dave.

Smell your breath you orange little skip rat.

I can smell your breath Kevin mate its coming through me keyboard ffs its either your breath or your fella had a shit you gay twat.

A smell coming through your keyboard? Only in liverpool :D

I can smell your breath Kevin mate its coming through me keyboard ffs its either your breath or your fella had a shit you gay twat.

Probably a rat he was saving for later.

Probably a rat he was saving for later.

Was hiding it so his brother couldn't steal his catch.

Kevin get to bed bugers got to be flipped tomorrow. Don't want no one shitting water because Kevin been up all night chatting shit

That some sort of cheap version of burgers you have over there?

Kevin get to bed bugers got to be flipped tomorrow. Don't want no one shitting water because Kevin been up all night chatting shit

Keyboard error keyboard hero

might have something to do with that smell.

Keyboard error keyboard hero

might have something to do with that smell.

Kev your caravan not blown up yet? All the time on the internet can your caravan handle this? I bet I see you tomorrow front of Belfast news with fuzzy hair.

Going to bed now lads/women (cant tell some of shit written on here) Anyway leave comments below I'll read them tomorrow morning. I've got a big roof to do tomorrow need to get me eyes down. Scouser working hey? true but sad for some wankers on this site

Going to bed now lads/women (cant tell some of shit written on here) Anyway leave comments below I'll read them tomorrow morning. I've got a big roof to do tomorrow need to get me eyes down. Scouser working hey? true but sad for some wankers on this site

Enjoy your cold, wet, hay-filled bed you smelly little pesticide.

The stand-up career didn't work out then, dave?

The stand-up career didn't work out then, dave?

Fuck me, this bin-dipping genius makes Kevin look like Bill Hicks.

Has to hold his breath to type I reckon.