If you were going to burn a book, what would it be

LeazesMag

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argos' cos it's shit and for charvas.

I'd heard you struggle with the instructions for you diddlydo.

:razz:

na i bought the simpler model from asda.

see you were the weirdo following me along the beach with the camcorder :o

Edited by soccermom

argos' cos it's shit and for charvas.

I'd heard you struggle with the instructions for you diddlydo.

:razz:

na i bought t simpler model from asda.

see you were the weirdo following me along the beach with t camcorder :o

I was filming the pretty seagulls, You may have drifted into frame every other second purely by chance.

M'Lud

:woosh:

Read 'Down Under' when I was there as it happens. Some of it was ok but it's twee beyond belief in places. Dead easy to read like but I haven't read another since. He's always described as being 'Absolutely hilarious' or similar as well. FFS...

Anything by that travel writer, faux light American schlock who is really popular but I forget his name.

Bill Bryson?

That's the cernt. One of the best things about leaving Eng is not havng to endure watching people read those books on the train.

Read 'Down Under' when I was there as it happens. Some of it was ok but it's twee beyond belief in places. Dead easy to read like but I haven't read another since. He's always described as being 'Absolutely hilarious' or similar as well. FFS...

Murakami is the other one. I've lost count of the times people have tried to press one of his books on me. I haven't read any but I'm sure it's shit on account of so many twerps recommending it.

Murakami is the other one. I've lost count of the times people have tried to press one of his books on me. I haven't read any but I'm sure it's shit on account of so many twerps recommending it.

;) I've been tempted too but have (rightly or wrongly) dismissed it as pretentious guff, despite not read a word.

Ryu Murakami is alright though.

;) I've been tempted too but have (rightly or wrongly) dismissed it as pretentious guff, despite not read a word.

Thank god there is another out there. Well done Sir! I'm sure we're both completely in the clear on this one. :lol:

Thank god there is another out there. Well done Sir! I'm sure we're both completely in the clear on this one. :lol:

A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail was ok but then I tried to read the one on England, Notes from a Big Country and it was shite, so he can fuck right off.