If you were going to burn a book, what would it be

LeazesMag

I remember that I asked you who you were on Newcastle Online once, are you too shy to tell us or is it a big secret :D

No not at all, but I believe mysteriousness is a wonderful quality to have. And I believe for you, mysteriousness on the internet keeps you going at your age, so long may it continue. B)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that I asked you who you were on Newcastle Online once, are you too shy to tell us or is it a big secret :D

No not at all, but I believe mysteriousness is a wonderful quality to have. And I believe for you, mysteriousness on the internet keeps you going at your age, so long may it continue. B)

think what you like lad. Shame you don't qualify what you were harping on about though. I suppose it's because you can't and you know you can't B)

think what you like lad. Shame you don't qualify what you were harping on about though. I suppose it's because you can't and you know you can't B)

I see you've prepared your defense by sifting thorough my history here over the years. How long did that take you and was it worthwhile? :lol:

You've made my night, Leazes, you really have. You are a character. You take obsession to another level. :)

I see you've prepared your defense by sifting thorough my history here over the years. How long did that take you and was it worthwhile? :lol:

You've made my night, Leazes, you really have. You are a character. You take obsession to another level. :)

on the contrary dear boy, it was the first post I found when I clicked on your profile. I'm not that bothered I would search deeply through your posts, I can see pretty much straightaway you are one of those gormless idiots who thought replacing ambitious owners with similarly ambitious owners would be automatic and a formality.

Nowt like someone making the occasional entry into here and being obsessed enough to specifically disagree with me and then being unable to back up your claims with factual comments ?

Go ahead. Tell us what "shite" you are talking about.

And do you still "trust Johnny Hall" who "helped" build the club [with who I wonder] ?

Your irrational hatred of the people who really built the club and misplaced optimism of Mike Ashley would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that he has dragged the hardcore of 20,000 supporters with him ie those who will be left if he continues runnning the club on the same levels as the likes of Blackburn, Burnley and loses our best players to clubs like Wigan.

on the contrary dear boy, it was the first post I found when I clicked on your profile. I'm not that bothered I would search deeply through your posts, I can see pretty much straightaway you are one of those gormless idiots who thought replacing ambitious owners with similarly ambitious owners would be automatic and a formality.

Nowt like someone making the occasional entry into here and being obsessed enough to specifically disagree with me and then being unable to back up your claims with factual comments ?

And do you still "trust Johnny Hall" who "helped" build the club [with who I wonder] ?

Your irrational hatred of the people who really built the club and misplaced optimism of Mike Ashley would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that he has dragged the hardcore of 20,000 supporters with him ie those who will be left if he continues runnning the club on the same levels as the likes of Blackburn, Burnley and loses our best players to clubs like Wigan.

The game's starting in ten minutes, Leazes. Are you more concerned about past semi-glories and the brickwall we hit in the end, or the actual game at hand now?

Please say the latter rather than the former.

The game's starting in ten minutes, Leazes. Are you more concerned about past semi-glories and the brickwall we hit in the end, or the actual game at hand now?

Please say the latter rather than the former.

10 minutes is plenty of time to put up something to prove your points, you also - afterwards - have all the time in the world to tell us what "shite" you are talking about. But you won't, will you :)

In fact, you'll disappear and re-appear briefly in a few months time again. Probably.

• 1 month later...
Nowt wrong with Dan Brown.

You're right, stupid people need entertainment too.

Hate this type of crack me. There's always some cunt on a message board on a high horse about something that's massively popular, and arrogant enough to dismiss it as beneath them.

Hate this type of crack me. There's always some cunt on a message board on a high horse about something that's massively popular, and arrogant enough to dismiss it as beneath them.

And there's always someone thick enough to think Dan Brown is a good writer.

Must be nice for a bad one to make that much money from it. Why don't you write a few books and get rich if you can do it without being a good writer?

Must be nice for a bad one to make that much money from it. Why don't you write a few books and get rich if you can do it without being a good writer?

Fuck you're cantankerous. Dan Brown is shite, it's light and easy to read with 14 point text so even the dummies can make out the big words and that's why he's made so much money.

It's Coldplay for readers!

I'm already tremendously wealthy; I have no need nor desire for further riches. Why don't you dress up as a schoolgirl and do a song and dance? Britney Spears made a lot of money from it. I suppose she is the modern day Bach?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Fuck you're cantankerous. Dan Brown is shite, it's light and easy to read with 14 point text so even the dummies can make out the big words and that's why he's made so much money.

Comparisons with coldplay serve as complimentary to him i'm sure. I suppose Messi is shite too, on account of half of the worlds thickos thinking he's great. Morons

I'm already tremendously wealthy; I have no need nor desire for further riches. Why don't you dress up as a schoolgirl and do a song and dance? Britney Spears made a lot of money from it. I suppose she is the modern day Bach?

I'm sure you are! Toontastic, it's like Monte Carlo, but online!

Comparisons with coldplay serve as complimentary to him i'm sure. I suppose Messi is shite too, on account of half of the worlds thickos thinking he's great. Morons

How's your Kid Rock collection going? :angry:

You may as well change your name back now seeing you've shown your hand thompers.

By the way Messi is fairly original as an artist, unlike your faves.

good doesn't always mean popular and popular doesn't always mean good... I can't understand how this simple idea isn't picked up by Thompers