Shocking...

Kevin

Keep lying to yourself, you only do it to keep your insecurities intact, from taking control. As Philip Larkin said;

They fuck you up, your mum and dad

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

you're a right fucking weirdo aren't you? Jesus them english must be letting you off light, over here you would've probably got a kicking by now.

That why you spend so much time on your computer?

Scared to go out?

Dude I'm only after coming on the laptop half an hour ago, speaking of going out i have an 18th on saturday night.. workin tomoz night :angry:

Get In! Belta that, enjoy that pitless feeling you get an hour before work you little cunt.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep lying to yourself, you only do it to keep your insecurities intact, from taking control. As Philip Larkin said;

you're a right fucking weirdo aren't you? Jesus them english must be letting you off light, over here you would've probably got a kicking by now.

Scared to go out?

Dude I'm only after coming on the laptop half an hour ago, speaking of going out i have an 18th on saturday night.. workin tomoz night :angry:

Get In! Belta that, enjoy that pitless feeling you get an hour before work you little cunt.

I don't get a pitless feeling... as i said, you're a fucking weirdo. emo.

Scared to go out?

Joined- June 2010.

Posts - 2800+

Scared to go out?

Joined- June 2010.

Posts - 2800+

they all came from the summer, when i was bored. i've hardly been on the past few weeks.

Scared to go out?

Joined- June 2010.

Posts - 2800+

they all came from the summer, when i was bored. i've hardly been on the past few weeks.

Bleat.