Shocking...

Kevin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Brit sellout? I've never heard of one of those ;)

Anyway, i have enough enemies on here dave, i don't need you as another one.

You have None.

You aren't that significant

What right do you have to question my significance?

My life's a disaster zone. I got a stepdaughter so fucked up because her real father's this large-type asshole. I got a wife, we're passing each other on the down-slope of a marriage - my third - because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block. That's my life.

I know what you mean like, fancy buying a nine year old a laptop.

You have no idea about them folk, Alex ;) You have no idea...

Well it's your family after all.

My life's a disaster zone. I got a stepdaughter so fucked up because her real father's this large-type asshole. I got a wife, we're passing each other on the down-slope of a marriage - my third - because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block. That's my life.

I can't put my finger on it and really don't know why but that statement Fish I find absolutely utterly profound. It's almost Bukowski-like (and that's fucking good), like the opening of a novel.

I know what you mean like, fancy buying a nine year old a laptop.

You have no idea about them folk, Alex :) You have no idea...

Well it's your family after all.

Touché Alex, touché...

I can't put my finger on it and really don't know why but that statement Fish I find absolutely utterly profound. It's almost Bukowski-like (and that's fucking good), like the opening of a novel.

:)

You tried to crack that joke already in this thread, it wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now. That's all.

Neither's anything you post at all - we still have to endure it though, thick bastard :)

Awww the little nitwit has feelings ;) Touch a nerve, did i, boy?

You tried to crack that joke already in this thread, it wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now. That's all.

Neither's anything you post at all - we still have to endure it though, thick bastard :)

Awww the little nitwit has feelings ;) Touch a nerve, did i, boy?

Not at all :)

• 1 month later...

So on monday said cousin was caught with a gun in belfast :angry:

charged today, got done for being a member of the RIRA, intention to danger the public or summat, carrying live ammo, carrying a weapon and summat else. they recon he's gonna get 15-20 years, shocking :lol:

guys... its always, ALWAYS the quiet ones. i always thought he was a bit of a weirdo. he came to my last school for 2 years cause his old school got shut down, the boy he was charged with was in hsi class. i recon that boy got him involved... shocking, pathetic and sad. take his oil. life ruined.

charged today, got done for being a member of the RIRA, intention to danger the public or summat, carrying live ammo, carrying a weapon and summat else. they recon he's gonna get 15-20 years, shocking :lol:

guys... its always, ALWAYS the quiet ones. i always thought he was a bit of a weirdo. he came to my last school for 2 years cause his old school got shut down, the boy he was charged with was in hsi class. i recon that boy got him involved... shocking, pathetic and sad. take his oil. life ruined.

yes but can he spell? :icon_lol:

guys... its always, ALWAYS the quiet ones. i always thought he was a bit of a weirdo. he came to my last school for 2 years cause his old school got shut down, the boy he was charged with was in his class. i recon that boy got him involved... shocking, pathetic and sad. take his oil. life ruined.

yes but can he spell? :icon_lol:

I was typing fast because I also had to type on FB chat.

Ant probs read summat about this in belfast..

A Brit sellout? I've never heard of one of those :angry:

Keep lying to yourself, you only do it to keep your insecurities intact, from taking control. As Philip Larkin said;

They fuck you up, your mum and dad

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

Keep lying to yourself, you only do it to keep your insecurities intact, from taking control. As Philip Larkin said;

you're a right fucking weirdo aren't you? Jesus them english must be letting you off light, over here you would've probably got a kicking by now.

you're a right fucking weirdo aren't you? Jesus them english must be letting you off light, over here you would've probably got a kicking by now.

That why you spend so much time on your computer?

Scared to go out?

That why you spend so much time on your computer?

Scared to go out?

Dude I'm only after coming on the laptop half an hour ago, speaking of going out i have an 18th on saturday night.. workin tomoz night :angry: