Collicini

Jonas

Barton

Smith

Best

Stick to posting eminem lyrics.

Edit. Fingers like pig tits. Touchphone. :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

His body was made of glass as well and despite that (according to rumour anyway) he was always out on the piss. Hardly a model pro.

It transpired he had the wrong kind of muscles apparently for football. More a sprinter type with short tight muscles, can't remember now...Something like that. That was also why he kept getting shin splints cause the muscles weren't compensating properly.

Parker missed by anyone? I always liked him.

Parker was doomed when he barked something back at the fans that one time. I thought he was a good player though.

He actually goes forward with the ball nowadays though. :lol:

I underestimated just how much of a girls blouse Andreas Andersen was.

Ha. Forgot about him. Shocking player with a shocking haircut to match. Up there with Daniel cordone

The Wolfman!!!

One of the best South American strikers to play for us post Keegan

:lol::lol:

Cordone was a mentalist wasn't he? Remember seeing all of the team including him in Chase back in the day on Monday nights. Cordone had metal studs welded into his ears or something.

Only soldered: http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/EAR-WE-GO.629262.jp

He was a Wadsworth special wasn't he?

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Scanned through this thread. I don't think Dyer was under rated, in all my time I never heard anyone have a go at him and if I had I would have chinned them out of the fucking stadium because he was one of the top three speed dribble players I've ever seen for us. Also when he broke into the first team a lot of fans around the country thought he'd be a fixture in the England team for years. As has been said he didn't fulfill his massive potential but he was still a damn sight better than anything we've had for quite a few years now.

Think it was Stevie who mentioned Goddard and Acuna earlier. Both great shouts for most underated player.

Also, Aaron Hughes. Criminally underated imo.

Always thought Speed was a fantastic player. Provided much needed defensive cover when Bernard/Robert were flying down the left.

Think I've mentioned it before but I jumped up and knocked the light off the wall in The Black Bull at Four Lane Ends when he scored that goal against Everton :lol:

About 2.19 in. I was leaping up before the first bounce.

shame about dyers attitude. always thought Phillipe Albert was an unknown before he turned up. less of a defender, more of a deep lying forward! remember that goal against man utd when we beat them 5-0.

don't think anyone could forget that goal, the sheer audacity of it. I loved Albert at the time, I have no idea in hindsight if he was any use as a defender but he was certainly an exciting one!

Think I've mentioned it before but I jumped up and knocked the light off the wall in The Black Bull at Four Lane Ends when he scored that goal against Everton :lol:

About 2.19 in. I was leaping up before the first bounce.

Cracking compilation that. And not to detract, but I'd argue Nobby's pass at 3.54 was as good as anything on there.

Again just supports whats been said before about them pair playing together.