William Hague

trophyshy

"I have made no secret of the fact that Ffion and I would love to start a family. For many years this has been our goal. Sadly this has proved more difficult for us than for most couples due to my refusal to stick it anywhere but the dirtbox"

I'm not arsed if he's gay, but why would the former leader of the Conservative party be sharing hotel rooms with a 25 year old lad. I mean surely the party coffers stretches to separate rooms. The twin beds weren't the only things getting pushed together in those hotel rooms tbh.

To quote David Schneider on Twitter just now (:icon_lol:), Hague didn't share a hotel room, it was merely an accomodation coalition in the national interest.

I'd almost forgotten about the sheer onslaught of deviancy tales we got from the Tories last time round, particularly under Major. Maybe the next few years won't be all bad. :jesuswept:

I'm not arsed if he's gay, but why would the former leader of the Conservative party be sharing hotel rooms with a 25 year old lad. I mean surely the party coffers stretches to separate rooms. The twin beds weren't the only things getting pushed together in those hotel rooms tbh.

:jesuswept: Oof.