What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Proper potato salad and coleslaw are incredibly high in calories.  Sounds like you've come up with some sort of bampternative version which involves making the salad/slaw in your mouth.  Low calorie mayonnaise is an abomination btw, it looks and tastes like tile sealant. 

I've never tasted tile sealant :(

Just had mackerel for my tea at work.

I think it's safe to say I'm not very popular with the others right now as the entire department stinks :whistle:

Yeah, because hospitals always smell delightful

Yeah, because hospitals always smell delightful

I work in an area where we have complete air change every 20mins ;)

And anyway, the coffee room is upstairs with the offices so it generally smells okay.

I work in an area where we have complete air change every 20mins ;)

And anyway, the coffee room is upstairs with the offices so it generally smells okay.

complete air change?

Could do with that in my office, there are some foetid bumholes around here, I can tell you.

complete air change?

Could do with that in my office, there are some foetid bumholes around here, I can tell you.

Yeah we use laminar flow ventilation in theatre which reduces the risk of infection as there's continuous air change. You could do an infected case, wash down theatre with the appropriate disinfectants and after 20mins there'd be no infected air particles etc

CT - :lol:

Not really your office any more :lol: Just sayin.

You work in your car.

Yeah we use laminar flow ventilation in theatre which reduces the risk of infection as there's continuous air change. You could do an infected case, wash down theatre with the appropriate disinfectants and after 20mins there'd be no infected air particles etc

CT - :lol:

After a procedure and before the air is flushed, do you squeak out a little fart, that normally you'd be too embarrassed?

You work in your car.

After a procedure and before the air is flushed, do you squeak out a little fart, that normally you'd be too embarrassed?

I'm normally taking the patient to recovery by then, and that would be an unprofessional way to wake them up!

I'm normally taking the patient to recovery by then, and that would be an unprofessional way to wake them up!

unprofessional but effective

When I was round there last night my mam had done one of those mexican lasagne type things where it's basically chilli layered with tortilla wraps and topped with cheese sauce and jalapenos (nothing at all to do with it being in Morrisons magazine at the moment..) so I've just had the leftovers of that. Bit of salad on the side. Bloody lovely, and even a pretty small portion is filling.