What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Three halves of toasted bagel with sweet chilli philly, cucumber & orange pepper.

I'm going through one of my bagel phases. I do this occasionally then sicken myself of them.

In tomorrow's lunch with another full one, probably. They're piss poor bagels, I had one yesterday and was starving again about an hour afterwards. Since I'm in all day today I wanted enough so I wouldn't be tempted to graze on junk.

Edited by Jill

ah man, you only went and threw up all over your salad.

i just had a dumpling noodle soup from itsu. very nice in this colder weather but now i'm heading out to interview someone stinking of garlic

Good man, I love coming into soup season, as we are. Got the gear ready to make my world famous spicy lentil soup on Monday, served with some naan bread if you fancy it like, it's up to you.

What's in it?

I have a bag of red lentils calling " Come and do what you will to me" from the cupboard.

I've been having Soup every night shift and that Covent Garden stuff is spot on. Have to admit wanting to CT it a bit with a buttered slice, but have (so far) resisted.

Lunches have been a dead boring bowl of cinnamony porridge.

So in effect I've been digesting nowt but a variety of goops