What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

Chilli flakes man... They go on everything now. (And its tuna mixed with home made garlic mayo so loads of taste).

Ah fair enough then, mind I wouldn't have chilli flakes with Tuna, can't say exactly why the thought doesn't appeal, but there you go.

Ah fair enough then, mind I wouldn't have chilli flakes with Tuna, can't say exactly why the thought doesn't appeal, but there you go.

i'm addicted to chilli flakes too. great go to addition to make healthy food more interesting.

Only just had breakfast (massive bowl of porridge with blueberries and maple syrup) and I'm thinking of lunch already. Fancy a massive bowl of wagamama noodle soup. It's the cold weather.

good shout. make veggies more interesting by spicing them up.

curry always seems to taste even better a day later too, once the spices have a chance to infuse with the food. love it, particularly enjoy leftover cuzza cold for breakfast.

I'm having leftover beef stew too! I'm not at CT's house, mine has carrot, onion and celery as the veg. Oh and beer of course.

Can't speak highly enough of the addition of butter but squash, particularly if doing in a slow cooker. It breaks down and gives a delicious sweet thick gravy.