Home Brewing Lager

farnie1993

Kevin, we all know you're a bit of a joke, but if you have learnt anything from your time here, can it please be the different meanings and uses of the words I have bolded.

Please.

No, your a towel.

Kevin seriously you are 17 years old (apparently) and I would be embarrassed if my 14 year old nephew acted like you. You claim it's just an act but it is still pathetically immature, do you have geniune learning difficulties which have hindered your development? If you have then I apologise but if not grow the fuck up, you are nearly at the age where you are considered a fucking adult.

Kevin seriously you are 17 years old (apparently) and I would be embarrassed if my 14 year old nephew acted like you. You claim it's just an act but it is still pathetically immature, do you have geniune learning difficulties which have hindered your development? If you have then I apologise but if not grow the fuck up, you are nearly at the age where you are considered a fucking adult.

You're ;)

Wahey, he's learning.

So proud.

;) Now all you need to do is to explain the difference between 'have' and 'of'.

We could of been in the top 4 have it not been of Keegans departure.

Wahey, he's learning.

So proud.

;) Now all you need to do is to explain the difference between 'have' and 'of'.

We could of been in the top 4 have it not been of Keegans departure.

"I could of been a contender"

brando_contender.jpg

Well me and a friend have got a kit, its our first time of home brewing and its in my house fermenting now....

I cant decide between buying a 5 gallon pressurizer or just using old bottles after sterilising and capping them.

I don't know what the differences, pros or cons are for each of them. Does one give it bubbles or is it more flat in another? I don't have a clue

turns you into a fat alcoholic who bores everyone around with stories and issues about brewing............

Well me and a friend have got a kit, its our first time of home brewing and its in my house fermenting now....

I cant decide between buying a 5 gallon pressurizer or just using old bottles after sterilising and capping them.

I don't know what the differences, pros or cons are for each of them. Does one give it bubbles or is it more flat in another? I don't have a clue

turns you into a fat alcoholic who bores everyone around with stories and issues about brewing............

:D

There speaks the voice of experience.

too many of my mates have done it - I regret to say I once hauled a suitcase full of beer kits into Norway for some mates who were working in Stavanger -

But me... never....... haven't got the patience

when I want a beer I want it NOW - not in 3 months time..............