Robbie Keane

JawD

Honestly, and I mean this, I don't want Robbie Keane. He's been totally shite since he went to Liverpool, he was a better player about 6 or 7 years ago. Better than what we have? Maybe, but Lovenkrands off Carroll is quicker and a better finisher.

We arent going to pay any money for him, apparently he has his heart set on another loan spell at Celtic and the only thing that has changed that was a call from 'his old pal' Hughton. If Spurs still pay some of the 75k he is on then wht not? Best will then go to Blackpool.

Best is injured to prevent a move away. Watch him be fine untill January and then he picks up another knock. :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we've been crying out for a striker, here comes one with a lot of PL experience, could be worse

Ive never actually liked him but if he signs for us id be happy with it

It's sort of last chance saloon for him as well. Just turned 20 and hasn't had a good season for a while.

Not looking too good for 20 like

His Mrs is though.

article-1027009-01A1DF4600000578-289_468x716.jpg

Dogface.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
It's sort of last chance saloon for him as well. Just turned 20 and hasn't had a good season for a while.

Not looking too good for 20 like

His Mrs is though.

article-1027009-01A1DF4600000578-289_468x716.jpg

Dogface.

Aye she's nee Shipla.

I just don't think they're going to push for Keane.. The papers are just getting carried away with two signings made now in the last week.

I'm guessing they'll risk Carroll, Ameobi & Peter till Gosling's fit.

Why bother loan Keane if you don't want to buy him at the end? We're not in that bad of bother. A Blackpool, WBA, or Wigan need him more on a loan no-buy deal to be honest..

I just don't think they're going to push for Keane.. The papers are just getting carried away with two signings made now in the last week.

I'm guessing they'll risk Carroll, Ameobi & Peter till Gosling's fit.

What difference would Goslings fitness make to our pool of strikers?

That includes Robbie Keane, who took in a loan spell at Celtic last season and has been linked with Newcastle.

He added: "Robbie is here. He is available. He picked up an injury out in Switzerland (against Young Boys) and he wasn't available last Saturday at Stoke.

"He was bang in my plans for Wednesday, but I went with Crouchy and Jermain Defoe. That worked well, they both scored and Peter got a hat-trick. But Robbie is always part of my plans."

Responding to questions about a move for Spurs striker Robbie Keane, Chris Hughton told reporters on Friday morning that:

"His name has been mentioned and that is what we would expect at this stage. We are close to the end of the transfer window.”

"He is, though, a player who I know very well. There is an association there and a connection."

Unconfirmed reports then circulated on Tyneside that Keane was in the region for a medical. We're unable to confirm or deny this at present.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

"Me and Jim went in theyah, they wuz second bottom uv division two, twewve mamff lyter we was gowin in to the pwemiership. You can tawk abaht ya Awf Wamsey's, ya Winus Michuwws, ya Awigo Sarrki's, ya faakin Jock Stein's and ahm tellin ya naaa none of em wouldve dahn as good a job as me and faakin Jim"

© Harry Redknapp 2003 - and his arrogance got worse from that point onwards.

"Me and Jim went in theyah, they wuz second bottom uv division two, twewve mamff lyter we was gowin in to the pwemiership. You can tawk abaht ya Awf Wamsey's, ya Winus Michuwws, ya Awigo Sarrki's, ya faakin Jock Stein's and ahm tellin ya naaa none of em wouldve dahn as good a job as me and faakin Jim"

© Harry Redknapp 2003 - and his arrogance got worse from that point onwards.

:)

I'd take Keane like. We're in desperate need of better strikers.

:)

Maybe we could sweeten the pot by offering them ameobi and a bag of chips.

Very popular snack in Scotland.

How would that work when he's a Spurs player?