How many texts do you send a month

Guest Tuco Ramirez

well  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye, about 500 sorting out nights out. If you work out that's only 125 a week, or maybe 40 texts per night out, not a massive amount to be honest.

Wouldn't surprise me if I hit over 1000, but I guess 500-1000 is an average. Just general texts to arrange nights/days out, sort out work stuff, then stuff between family and what have you. Goes up a ton if there is someone that I'm interested in, mind! Got unlimited texts so I do tend to go a little crazy with them.

Aye, about 500 sorting out nights out. If you work out that's only 125 a week, or maybe 40 texts per night out, not a massive amount to be honest.

And does Martin finally respond then after the 40th text?

And does Martin finally respond then after the 40th text?

No, I inevitably have to send him a message on this fucking thing instead.

504x_1253535-2937-atm17.jpg