Chris Hughton

Dr Gloom

he shouldn't get a 5 year contract, just a 2 year extension but maybe it will take a big pay hike to get him to sign it.

Long term contracts for managers are a no-no.

Freddy doesn't agree with that, and he's perfect :D

oh fuck off man you tedious cunt

Aye, I'm the tedious one :suicide:

Yes you really are. You are far and away the worst poster on the forum

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he shouldn't get a 5 year contract, just a 2 year extension but maybe it will take a big pay hike to get him to sign it.

In a recent poll 99 out of 100 people asked said yes.

Yourself excluded ?

Freddy doesn't agree with that, and he's perfect :razz:

Took you long enough to suss that out. :D

Yourself excluded ?

Shove a poll up - who is the worst poster me or you, whoever loses never posts again. Deal?

If anyone is still not sure of how dignified Hughton has been throughout his management here, just look at the odious cunt that will be sat on the away bench tonight.

nicely put :suicide:

Yourself excluded ?

Shove a poll up - who is the worst poster me or you, whoever loses never posts again. Deal?

Would anyone even notice if you didn't post? You make the poll and it's a deal

Yourself excluded ?

Would anyone even notice if you didn't post? You make the poll and it's a deal

Fight!!!

harry_hill431x300.jpg

The problem with the contract uncertainty as much as anything is the problems it gives with recruiting a new number 2, and the message given to the team so that they key players don't get itchy feet during the window. Existing players and any new recruits are going to want to know what they are signing up for

Or players and manager continue giving a million percent to try and ensure said manager new deal. :dunno:

I think this will be sorted out in the new year which is probably right.

Had we lost to sunderland and Arsenal and were currently sitting fourth bottom, there would be few calling for the contract negogiations to be rushed through now.

Bit quieter tonight this thread :D

it's all about how we bounce back back against fulham now. we got caught chasing the game against a shite blackburn team and conceded a shite route one goal. chris was right to tell the players to try for the win. we're better than blackburn and should be beating them at home. just a shame we were missed an opportunity in the first half because the way we had to go at them second half was always going to leave us exposed at the back.

it's all about how we bounce back back against fulham now

This.

I haven't watched any Fulham games this season so I'm not sure how they play. Here's hoping it's nothing like Blackburn because that was frankly atrocious.

Tiote out, but I'd guess that Barton will still be available even if there is a late charge brought against him by the FA. I'd guess Barton will move into the middle and Routledge will be back on the right wing.

it's all about how we bounce back back against fulham now. we got caught chasing the game against a shite blackburn team and conceded a shite route one goal. chris was right to tell the players to try for the win. we're better than blackburn and should be beating them at home. just a shame we were missed an opportunity in the first half because the way we had to go at them second half was always going to leave us exposed at the back.

yes, Fulham are a better team than Blackburn but hopefully we will see a better game of football, a better performance from us and 3 points.

This.

I haven't watched any Fulham games this season so I'm not sure how they play. Here's hoping it's nothing like Blackburn because that was frankly atrocious.

Tiote out, but I'd guess that Barton will still be available even if there is a late charge brought against him by the FA. I'd guess Barton will move into the middle and Routledge will be back on the right wing.

Tiote's available, isn't he? Last night was only his 4th yellow :dunno:

This.

He was booked in the league cup versus Chelsea

This.

He was booked in the league cup versus Chelsea

Aye, he's on 5.

not sure barton will move inside next to nolan. those two could get over run in midfield. we could see the return of smudger smith or revert to 4-5-1. i hope fwiw that we stick with the current formation.

not sure barton will move inside next to nolan. those two could get over run in midfield. we could see the return of smudger smith or revert to 4-5-1. i hope fwiw that we stick with the current formation.

That assumes Barton is available......or does the panel only convene on a Monday morning?

That assumes Barton is available......or does the panel only convene on a Monday morning?

I'm sure they'll make an exception for Barton and nufc.