Leaving work

Walliver

I handed in my notice a few weeks ago and since then I've noticed work - surprisingly - has got worse than before. Is this a normal situation? It just feels like every stupid request, every ungrateful co-worker, every person who clearly doesn't know what they're doing is suddenly 10 times worse and although I could kind of bare it before, now it just all seems ridiculous.

The other thing is that as I don't think I need a reference from these guys - I definitely don't in the short term - I was trying to think of some things to do in my last week knowing there would be no real repercussions for me. I don't want to burn all my bridges entirely, but if anyone has any leaving present suggestions I'd be keen to hear.

:angry:

I expect most of these will be shit related. The traditional response is to do turn up late, go home early and do fuck all work, whilst spending the day on the internet. Although for some people this may just be their normal working day.....

Re-grout the tiles in the toilet with your own shit.

Credit where it's due, someone actually did that where I work. Their identity was never discovered, but they remain a legend in my eyes.

Yeah, "someone" did it, riiiiight...... :angry:

I expect most of these will be shit related. The traditional response is to do turn up late, go home early and do fuck all work, whilst spending the day on the internet. Although for some people this may just be their normal working day.....

No need to single Alex out tbf tbs tbs... :angry:

No need to single Alex out tbf tbs tbs... :angry:

:icon_lol:

I handed in my notice a few weeks ago and since then I've noticed work - surprisingly - has got worse than before. Is this a normal situation? It just feels like every stupid request, every ungrateful co-worker, every person who clearly doesn't know what they're doing is suddenly 10 times worse and although I could kind of bare it before, now it just all seems ridiculous.

The other thing is that as I don't think I need a reference from these guys - I definitely don't in the short term - I was trying to think of some things to do in my last week knowing there would be no real repercussions for me. I don't want to burn all my bridges entirely, but if anyone has any leaving present suggestions I'd be keen to hear.

Kevin, take note. :angry: