GCSE's and applying for Uni

Kevin

Is it a smart idea to put down a course that requires summat easy such as 120 ucas points just incase you get rejected from all your others?

With all due respect the fact that you've asked that question proves beyond all doubt that you're trying to get to university for the wrong reasons. Uni should be about having a course you want to study and only then look at which places offer the course and choose the one you want.

You sound desperate to get the and don't really give a toss what course it is, so long as you're there. Crazy.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a smart idea to put down a course that requires summat easy such as 120 ucas points just incase you get rejected from all your others?

With all due respect the fact that you've asked that question proves beyond all doubt that you're trying to get to university for the wrong reasons. Uni should be about having a course you want to study and only then look at which places offer the course and choose the one you want.

You sound desperate to get the and don't really give a toss what course it is, so long as you're there. Crazy.

I have down 4 computing choices you moron.. i'm set on computing im just worried incase i dont get into them that i'll have a back up computing choice, in this case computing and networking which is very easy to get into. not sure whether to stick it down or not

Precisely.

I have down 4 computing choices you moron.. i'm set on computing im just worried incase i dont get into them that i'll have a back up computing choice, in this case computing and networking which is very easy to get into. not sure whether to stick it down or not

You're only serving to cement the point I've made.

Honest advice I'd fuck uni off in your position and learn a trade. It'll be cheaper, and more lucrative than a shit degree.

Wonder if his Granny needs an apprentice.

It would Probably still get me further than a window cleaner

Today's job pays me £375.00. Be done in 5hrs .

Doubt even a Phd in Burgers would get you that.

Keep trying Kevin, keep trying.

:lol:

To be sure to be sure.