Moving House...............

AgentAxeman

Just renewed our lease on this place for another year with no rent hike. Massively relieved not to have to move again. Last time was only just around the corner, which you'd think would be easier, but it wasn't.

:D:razz::icon_lol::D<_<:D:icon_lol::pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!!!!!!!!!

BASTADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the worst like, moved for the first time this year, only a couple of streets like but it was a nightmare and the fees for the credit checks, etc are fucking extortionate.

Urgh, I hate moving. Was pleased to get our current place for another year so we didn't have to move again. Moved once when it was just around the corner so thought it'd be easier.. nope. Most stuff packed into an absolutely tiny car and the rest carried by hand, was utterly sick of my life by the time we were finished.

Just renewed our lease on this place for another year with no rent hike. Massively relieved not to have to move again. Last time was only just around the corner, which you'd think would be easier, but it wasn't.

Urgh, I hate moving. Was pleased to get our current place for another year so we didn't have to move again. Moved once when it was just around the corner so thought it'd be easier.. nope. Most stuff packed into an absolutely tiny car and the rest carried by hand, was utterly sick of my life by the time we were finished.

hmmmmmmm :D

I once moved three floors up when in the Baltic, trouble was it was the "flat next door" as such ie my first place was the one on the left, new one was the right hand door.

7am Saturday morning and I comandeer the lift, up and down, taking stuff out of one door into the lift up 3 floors and into door 2, until about 10 trips in when I walk in the door, get halfway up the passage and wonder where those pictures on the wall came from!

Turns out my new neighbours hadnt locked their front door :D

I once moved three floors up when in the Baltic, trouble was it was the "flat next door" as such ie my first place was the one on the left, new one was the right hand door.

7am Saturday morning and I comandeer the lift, up and down, taking stuff out of one door into the lift up 3 floors and into door 2, until about 10 trips in when I walk in the door, get halfway up the passage and wonder where those pictures on the wall came from!

Turns out my new neighbours hadnt locked their front door :D

:razz:

Honest M'Lud

When they returned home I was merely retrieving my own underwear from the knicker draw.

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out my new neighbours hadnt locked their front door :)

:lol::blush:

I moved in February. You are right it's a pain in the arse.

I've now vowed never to do the removal work myself. When I moved down south I had one transit van of stuff, five years later I've got 6 van loads.

I was absolutely fucked.

• 1 month later...