What do you prefer

Guest Tuco Ramirez

what do you like best about the female body?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I put Face as my preferance. Nee big girls for me though, fuck all that 'more cushion for the pushin' shite, got to have a decent chassis on them or I don't want to know.

You need happy a medium though. I find skinny as fuck flat chested women as repulsive as morbidly obese.

I don't mean stick thin. I'm more referring to your typical mackem lass 'Massive belly with tiny tits'. Looks awful, imo.

I'm happy with a swimmers physique. Not skinny, not fat, just toned and healthy.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a height option? I can't date over a certain height tbh.

When i was sinlge a few years back a mate's lass tried to set me up with her mate who was 6'7.

I met her when we were all out one night, she was good looking and decent to talk to but all i could think of when talking to her was 'i could lick you oot standing up'.

Not a good sign.

I put Face as my preferance. Nee big girls for me though, fuck all that 'more cushion for the pushin' shite, got to have a decent chassis on them or I don't want to know.

You need happy a medium though. I find skinny as fuck flat chested women as repulsive as morbidly obese.

I don't mean stick thin. I'm more referring to your typical mackem lass 'Massive belly with tiny tits'. Looks awful, imo.

I'm happy with a swimmers physique. Not skinny, not fat, just toned and healthy.

You like a big muscular back? Balls to that like.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Massive belly tiny tits oh my god you know how to make someone feel ill. Tits bigger than belly has always been even my beer goggles rule. Aye swimmers but not muscly.

It's fuckin intimidating. We're two big lads but any lass over 6ft, I just think dear me Brigitte Neilsen. Seen a woman 6ft5 when I was down London, felt about 4ft2 not 6ft2.

That's a right con in my book.

When i was sinlge a few years back a mate's lass tried to set me up with her mate who was 6'7.

I met her when we were all out one night, she was good looking and decent to talk to but all i could think of when talking to her was 'i could lick you oot standing up'.

Not a good sign.

Make me nervous if they're too tall. One of the mothers is quite keen on me and we sometimes chat when picking up the kids, but she's way too tall. Keeps making cd's for me and shit.

Not a good sign.

:calmdown:

[Videprinter]...6ft7...(SIX FOOT SEVEN)...[Videprinter/]

Fuck me gently! I'm 6ft2 and my limit is about 5ft5 tbh.

You like a big muscular back? Balls to that like.

Aye, just like Andre the Giants, tbf. :calmdown: Ye naa what I mean, not fat, not skinny, just right.

I'm defo a face man though. Then check out the frame.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Not a good sign.

I actually don't mind 5ft-5ft3 at all. Easier to pick up.

Used to know a lass who was dead smart but used to stoop all the time as she was about 6ft 2 and very self-conscious about it. 6ft 7 though? Poor lass.

Edited by alex

Vile, tbh.

Anyway, what am I talking about. I've been with my lass for years. Had first bairn at 20 and havn't fired into anything for a long time. Still have a little peruse now and again though

Not a good sign.

Would have to be gently. Anything vigorous with her on top and i'd have snapped in half man!

Vile, tbh.

Anyway, what am I talking about. I've been with my lass for years. Had first bairn at 20 and havn't fired into anything for a long time. Still have a little peruse now and again though

If you did I bet you'd have the jesters feet after about 5 seconds. Up and over like a pan of milk.

No disrespect to your lass, obviously.

Vile, tbh.

If you did I bet you'd have the jesters feet after about 5 seconds. Up and over like a pan of milk.

:(

Vile, tbh.

:blush:

I'd not even get me Y'ers off to be honest. Erupt like Vesuvious.

Don't put yourself down TR.

cheers mate :calmdown:

Just joshing :blush:

I know sweetie, besides why would I worry? I have it all :wank::icon_lol:

If my brother in law is talking about any woman whos not...lets say reasonable looking, he always adds...'but shes got a lovely personality' :(

Vile, tbh.

:blush: