What do you prefer

Guest Tuco Ramirez

what do you like best about the female body?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :icon_lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

Getting old is a terrible thing :rolleyes:

;)

I'm glad you're back Snakey xx

I love you middle-aged people on here so loyal to each other :rolleyes:

What's your favourite thing on a man, be as rude as you like :icon_lol:

God Stevie, middle-aged sounds really decrepid :lol: And depressing :rolleyes: I hope I dont look it!

Ok seriously, my favourite thing on a man isnt rude...its his hair and face, the combination. And I honestly think most woman would agree. You all know I like ginners (my avatar) or very dark haired men, preferably longish hair and I dont mean Bill Bailey lookalikes here :icon_lol: If the hair is thinning then shaved is much sexier. I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex :rolleyes::icon_lol: Im not sure what makes me feel attracted to a man, its more complicated for woman. I can look at a guy who has a nice body or a sexy butt and acknowledge that but it doesnt mean he does a thing for me or that I want to fuck him stupid! I find confident, even slightly arrogant men do it for me. I hate wimps! So there you go, all I can say is I believe most woman make up their minds in 30 seconds whether they would ever sleep with a guy....either you're attracted and there are sparks or nothing at all. Its an instant thing I rekon.

Well, thats how it is for me anyhow. Course Ive met men before that have the look I like but are complete wankers once you get to know them, so its the whole package thats required!! I like men who make me laugh..... Thats why I adore Gemmill and Snakey on here :icon_lol: cos they make me smile :rolleyes:

About 28 seconds longer than a man I'd say.

You rekon? Thing is though most (not all ) men would shag almost anything...but woman are much pickier. Thats the truth of it! I'd have to be really crazy about a guy to sleep with him.

Depends how much self respect you have. PISSED aye your standards go through the floor, sober completely different matter.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more self respect thank god! (its happens with age) ;)

Aye me too getting there anyway.

its a sickening feeling waking up and remembering what you did the night before and regretting it!

I normally check out someone's boat before owt else. Many occasions have I been caught out by a 'BOBFOC' whilst approaching from the rear.

I used to play a game with my mates in the town when we were bairns called 'Would you from here?' ... I'm sure you get what I mean.

Edit - I mean, neither. I'm happily married. ;)

Edited by Mac-Toon

its a sickening feeling waking up and remembering what you did the night before and regretting it!

Story of my life darlin. If your husband walked through the door with a 1991 fringe what would you say to him?

I have more self respect thank god! (its happens with age) :calmdown:

Story of my life darlin. If your husband walked through the door with a 1991 fringe what would you say to him?

Can we do it doggie style tonight darling?! :( (I wouldnt have to look at it then)!

By the way why do Americans call fringes . 'bangs' ?

Can we do it doggie style tonight darling?! :blush: (I wouldnt have to look at it then)!

As hugely tempting as that is pet, I think I've missed the last train that would get me to Torquay, and am gan to the match the neet :(

Can we do it doggie style tonight darling?! :blush: (I wouldnt have to look at it then)!

As hugely tempting as that is pet, I think I've missed the last train that would get me to Torquay, and am gan to the match the neet :(

:wank: I'd rather go to the Match than anything. I miss it :icon_lol:

I just read all this thread the other day, and if TR doesn't mind me saying, there's something a bit erotic hearing a woman describe what she likes. I even had a little twitch! :(

If TR is really six foot tall, 54, got a hairy arse and called Brian, then the Mods can feel free to delete this post. :calmdown:

I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex

:calmdown:

I take it you're the one with long hair?! :(

Aye and I would like to take a moment to tell everyone that it's not Bill Bailey long hair either. Locks that the short back and sides brigade could only dream of having :blush:

I just read all this thread the other day, and if TR doesn't mind me saying, there's something a bit erotic hearing a woman describe what she likes. I even had a little twitch! :blush:

If TR is really six foot tall, 54, got a hairy arse and called Brian, then the Mods can feel free to delete this post. :(

No I dont mind you saying that at all, I take it as a compliment. I'm even pleased I was eloquent enough to give you a twitch :wank: I try to be honest on here if i can.

By the way that description sounds like my hubby not me :calmdown: He's 6ft and called Brian and is 49!

I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex

Aye and I would like to take a moment to tell everyone that it's not Bill Bailey long hair either. Locks that the short back and sides brigade could only dream of having :blush:

They'd never admit to it though!

I just read all this thread the other day, and if TR doesn't mind me saying, there's something a bit erotic hearing a woman describe what she likes. I even had a little twitch! :wank:

If TR is really six foot tall, 54, got a hairy arse and called Brian, then the Mods can feel free to delete this post. :blush:

No I dont mind you saying that at all, I take it as a compliment. I'm even pleased I was eloquent enough to give you a twitch :icon_lol: I try to be honest on here if i can.

By the way that description sounds like my hubby not me :(He's 6ft and called Brian and is 49!

Keep talking, just keep TALKING!!! :calmdown:

:icon_lol:

Aye and I would like to take a moment to tell everyone that it's not Bill Bailey long hair either. Locks that the short back and sides brigade could only dream of having :wank:

Like shite :blush: My hair gets over 2" on my head and it gets irritable as fuck.

Aye and I would like to take a moment to tell everyone that it's not Bill Bailey long hair either. Locks that the short back and sides brigade could only dream of having :wank:

Like shite :blush: My hair gets over 2" on my head and it gets irritable as fuck.

you have to put up with that stage and get past it though!

Funny that only 8 people have put face. If the face is outstanding you can forgive most things.

I put Face as my preferance. Nee big girls for me though, fuck all that 'more cushion for the pushin' shite, got to have a decent chassis on them or I don't want to know.

You need happy a medium though. I find skinny as fuck flat chested women as repulsive as morbidly obese.