What do you prefer

Guest Tuco Ramirez

what do you like best about the female body?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :icon_lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

Getting old is a terrible thing :icon_lol:

:lol: Sounding every inch the rapist, Snakey. :icon_lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;hl=Snakehips

;)

Nerb. That fucker looks nowt like me. Nowt like me. At least the lass in the article 'agreed' to having sex :icon_lol: (I didn't read the rest, so I hope it wasn't too harrowing a tale).

Oh, yeah, did I remember to call you a Nob? Oh yes. :icon_lol: That goes for William also.

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

;)

I'm glad you're back Snakey xx

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :icon_lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

;) Sounding every inch the rapist, Snakey. :lol:

Defo partial to a bit hairy ape is our snakey, thats why he's been missing man :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

;)

I love you middle-aged people on here so loyal to each other :icon_lol:

What's your favourite thing on a man, be as rude as you like :lol:

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

You're not wrong there, mate. I've found a little (proper) attention to the neck goes a long way. ;)

Getting old is a terrible thing :rolleyes:

;)

I love you middle-aged people on here so loyal to each other :rolleyes:

What's your favourite thing on a man, be as rude as you like :icon_lol:

God Stevie, middle-aged sounds really decrepid :lol: And depressing :rolleyes: I hope I dont look it!

Ok seriously, my favourite thing on a man isnt rude...its his hair and face, the combination. And I honestly think most woman would agree. You all know I like ginners (my avatar) or very dark haired men, preferably longish hair and I dont mean Bill Bailey lookalikes here :icon_lol: If the hair is thinning then shaved is much sexier. I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex :rolleyes::icon_lol: Im not sure what makes me feel attracted to a man, its more complicated for woman. I can look at a guy who has a nice body or a sexy butt and acknowledge that but it doesnt mean he does a thing for me or that I want to fuck him stupid! I find confident, even slightly arrogant men do it for me. I hate wimps! So there you go, all I can say is I believe most woman make up their minds in 30 seconds whether they would ever sleep with a guy....either you're attracted and there are sparks or nothing at all. Its an instant thing I rekon.

Well, thats how it is for me anyhow. Course Ive met men before that have the look I like but are complete wankers once you get to know them, so its the whole package thats required!! I like men who make me laugh..... Thats why I adore Gemmill and Snakey on here :icon_lol: cos they make me smile :rolleyes:

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :rolleyes: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

;)

God Stevie, middle-aged sounds really decrepid :lol: And depressing :rolleyes: I hope I dont look it!

Ok seriously, my favourite thing on a man isnt rude...its his hair and face, the combination. And I honestly think most woman would agree. You all know I like ginners (my avatar) or very dark haired men, preferably longish hair and I dont mean Bill Bailey lookalikes here :icon_lol: If the hair is thinning then shaved is much sexier. I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex :blush::icon_lol: Im not sure what makes me feel attracted to a man, its more complicated for woman. I can look at a guy who has a nice body or a sexy butt and acknowledge that but it doesnt mean he does a thing for me or that I want to fuck him stupid! I find confident, even slightly arrogant men do it for me. I hate wimps! So there you go, all I can say is I believe most woman make up their minds in 30 seconds whether they would ever sleep with a guy....either you're attracted and there are sparks or nothing at all. Its an instant thing I rekon.

Well, thats how it is for me anyhow. Course Ive met men before that have the look I like but are complete wankers once you get to know them, so its the whole package thats required!! I like men who make me laugh..... Thats why I adore Gemmill and Snakey on here :icon_lol: cos they make me smile :rolleyes:

What about willy's?

Do balding blokes with fringes in their 30's do anything for you :icon_lol: Not that this is me by the way pmsl.

;)

Ok seriously, my favourite thing on a man isnt rude...its his hair and face, the combination. And I honestly think most woman would agree. You all know I like ginners (my avatar) or very dark haired men, preferably longish hair and I dont mean Bill Bailey lookalikes here :icon_lol: If the hair is thinning then shaved is much sexier. I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex :rolleyes::icon_lol: Im not sure what makes me feel attracted to a man, its more complicated for woman. I can look at a guy who has a nice body or a sexy butt and acknowledge that but it doesnt mean he does a thing for me or that I want to fuck him stupid! I find confident, even slightly arrogant men do it for me. I hate wimps! So there you go, all I can say is I believe most woman make up their minds in 30 seconds whether they would ever sleep with a guy....either you're attracted and there are sparks or nothing at all. Its an instant thing I rekon.

About 28 seconds longer than a man I'd say.

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :rolleyes: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

Getting old is a terrible thing :(

:lol:

What's your favourite thing on a man, be as rude as you like :rolleyes:

God Stevie, middle-aged sounds really decrepid :icon_lol: And depressing :( I hope I dont look it!

Ok seriously, my favourite thing on a man isnt rude...its his hair and face, the combination. And I honestly think most woman would agree. You all know I like ginners (my avatar) or very dark haired men, preferably longish hair and I dont mean Bill Bailey lookalikes here :icon_lol: If the hair is thinning then shaved is much sexier. I dunno, hair has always been important to me....I like to run my hands through it during sex :blush::icon_lol: Im not sure what makes me feel attracted to a man, its more complicated for woman. I can look at a guy who has a nice body or a sexy butt and acknowledge that but it doesnt mean he does a thing for me or that I want to fuck him stupid! I find confident, even slightly arrogant men do it for me. I hate wimps! So there you go, all I can say is I believe most woman make up their minds in 30 seconds whether they would ever sleep with a guy....either you're attracted and there are sparks or nothing at all. Its an instant thing I rekon.

Well, thats how it is for me anyhow. Course Ive met men before that have the look I like but are complete wankers once you get to know them, so its the whole package thats required!! I like men who make me laugh..... Thats why I adore Gemmill and Snakey on here :rolleyes: cos they make me smile :blush:

What about willy's?

Do balding blokes with fringes in their 30's do anything for you :icon_lol: Not that this is me by the way pmsl.

:icon_lol: Now that made me chuckle! How the hell can you be balding but have a fringe? :rolleyes: 30's? :scratchchin: now thats a toy boy ;)

;)

About 28 seconds longer than a man I'd say.

You rekon? Thing is though most (not all ) men would shag almost anything...but woman are much pickier. Thats the truth of it! I'd have to be really crazy about a guy to sleep with him.

Getting old is a terrible thing :(

:lol:

What's your favourite thing on a man, be as rude as you like :rolleyes:

God Stevie, middle-aged sounds really decrepid :icon_lol: And depressing :( I hope I dont look it!

Well, thats how it is for me anyhow. Course Ive met men before that have the look I like but are complete wankers once you get to know them, so its the whole package thats required!! I like men who make me laugh..... Thats why I adore Gemmill and Snakey on here :rolleyes: cos they make me smile :blush:

What about willy's?

:icon_lol: Now that made me chuckle! How the hell can you be balding but have a fringe? :rolleyes: 30's? :scratchchin: now thats a toy boy ;)

I know someone that has, poor lad, in more ways than one.