What do you prefer

Guest Tuco Ramirez

what do you like best about the female body?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's something to be said for a nice pair of legs with a decent arse on top.

Creepiest post I've ever made tbqh.

especially whilst wearing jeggins :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of those things, I don't think I can say I'm all about tits or arse. I certainly don't subscribe to the bigger is better view on tits. They're better when they're a reasonable size and firm than huge and flopping. So when you look at the "Facebook Fitties" thread, you'll see blokes gushing over fucking ugly girls with huge tits.. I just don't get it.

A girl has to be the whole package, can't just be a nice pair of tits stapled onto a fuggo.

Seems a very strange poll without the pussy option????

Putting that to one side, there is very little else to compare with a slender girl with an overhelping of bosom. Not the extremely big ones ofcourse, juts the ones were you immediatley know thats one and a half helpings. Ideally in a gorgeous summer dress or simple figure hugging sweater.

Putting that to one side, there is very little else to compare with a slender girl with an overhelping of bosom. Not the extremely big ones ofcourse, juts the ones were you immediatley know thats one and a half helpings. Ideally in a gorgeous summer dress or simple figure hugging sweater.

You cant generally see a girls minge when you walk past her in the street though.

Can't beat natural curves imo. I used to work with this skinny lass with big norks (real I think) and while they were lovely I always found her lack of arse a bit of a disappointment. No doubt she'd be devastated at this news like.

Where is the personality option? :razz:

Reminds me of when a lass from upstairs came down to complain about the noise at my mates, he said "Fuck me! You haven't even got a nice personality."

"Nice hair - someone with a nice personality but without a nice personality" (Viz).

A friend of my ex's was absolutely hideous, and extremely irritating to boot. She did actually have nice hair though. :D

Agree with what people said about it being a package, albeit with slightly more weight given to face and tits in my case.

You cant generally see a girls minge when you walk past her in the street though.

Good point, however the question was.....

"what do you like best about the female body?"

I wouldn't say a minge in itself can make you fancy a lass (I know what you were on about btw) but it can definitely put you off a lass.

• 4 months later...

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :icon_lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

Getting old is a terrible thing :(

I guess it's just an all round package thing really. I love women's bodies. Not love, absolutely love looking at women's bodies. It's not necessarily if I go for good looks, or nice tits, or nice arse, but if it all just looks right then I'm attracted. I do like a woman's neck as well :icon_lol: The reaction women have to getting their neck kissed [properly] is something to behold and I love it.

Getting old is a terrible thing :icon_lol:

;) Sounding every inch the rapist, Snakey. :lol:

Getting old is a terrible thing :icon_lol:

:lol: Sounding every inch the rapist, Snakey. :icon_lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;hl=Snakehips

;)