What do you prefer

Guest Tuco Ramirez

what do you like best about the female body?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Feel free to put pics up, what aspect of someone elses body does it every time for you?

I love all aspects of a womans body, but I have to say I love a big pair of tits. They're mesmeric I don't think women realise what a magnetic pull they have. If you see someone in town with a big pair of tits, you want to look without appearing lairy, which is why the summer is so good cos you have sun glasses on. They have to be firm like a feel firm or its nee good. What about yous? Women shouldn't be viewed as pieces of meat, but attraction is part of human nature and it cuts both ways, women ogle men just as much, I think the most important thing on a girl is personality, if she's nice and happy, and not bitchy, you're gonna love her if she looks good as well, but what would you say does it for you. I've added two options for blokes of different sexual orientation as well [/diplomatic]

newspapergirl.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a package though isn't it? I mean, you can think a lass has a lush arse but if she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, corn beef legs with varicose veins and tits like spaniel's ears it's a waste of time.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
It's a package though isn't it? I mean, you can think a lass has a lush arse but if she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, corn beef legs with varicose veins and tits like spaniel's ears it's a waste of time.

It is but my first crush on someone when I was about 10 or 11, was my mates 17 year old sister. Looking back she has a face and hair cut like Vivienne off the young ones, 5 foot tall, she wasn't fat but she has the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen on a small frame, and loved wearing tops that were too tight for her. When I was younger a big pair of boobs could over shadow a multitude of sins.

It is but my first crush on someone when I was about 10 or 11, was my mates 17 year old sister. Looking back she has a face and hair cut like Vivienne off the young ones, 5 foot tall, she wasn't fat but she has the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen on a small frame, and loved wearing tops that were too tight for her. When I was younger a big pair of boobs could over shadow a multitude of sins.

Aye, I know what you mean. I remember a lass who was a bit rough at school but everyone was mesmerised by her arse.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Aye, I know what you mean. I remember a lass who was a bit rough at school but everyone was mesmerised by her arse.

I used to work with a lass like that. More spots than a dalmation, but dear me....

:)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
boobs. big ones especially. just cant help mesel looking sometimes!!!

I know. Strangely I never ever think they're too big, bigger the better.

Where is the personality option? :)

Reminds me of when a lass from upstairs came down to complain about the noise at my mates, he said "Fuck me! You haven't even got a nice personality."

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Where is the personality option? :razz:

Reminds me of when a lass from upstairs came down to complain about the noise at my mates, he said "Fuck me! You haven't even got a nice personality."

:) Did she look like a young Mo Mowlam like?

Where is the personality option? :razz:

:) Did she look like a young Mo Mowlam like?

Not a bad shout that. Same hair do for a kick-off.