Ferencvaros

Kid Dynamite

Obviously the goal that immediately jumps to mind although the other thing that Ferencvaros reminds me of is Sensible Soccer - pretty certain they were the club who 'used to become' Newcastle whenever I played that on when I first got it on my old ST :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Ferencvaros have an English coach right now I forget who it is. Mind when we played there apparently hostile isn't the word to describe that place. I think we lost 3-2 or 4-3 as well.

Ferencvaros have an English coach right now I forget who it is. Mind when we played there apparently hostile isn't the word to describe that place. I think we lost 3-2 or 4-3 as well.

Aye it was 3-2, Srnicek had a couple of rushes of blood to the head and came pelting out of the box and got nothing on the ball so they had two easy goals. Iirc Shearer and Ferdinand got the shit kicked out of them for 90 minutes and got nothing off the ref. Was the match before the 5-0 against Man Utd, Srnicek did the same early in the game again Poborsky but got something on the ball and the commentators mentioned him doing it against Ferencvaros.

It was Craig Short briefly but he got the notts county job

They were bought out by Kevin McCabe recently. The coach at my mates uni is friendly with people at Sheff Utd which is how the trial came about. He's been offered a reserve team contract so they can take a look at him but he's had to turn it down as it was for pennies and he wants to complete his scholarship at uni.