Wikileaks

Happy Face

And Leazes....do you advocate Alan Rusbridger being shot in the head and left in a ditch too?

why do I get the impression that some people on here would rather see UK or US servicemen killed than muslim terrorists or sympathisers ?

Probably because you're thick as pigshit.

ah. :razz:

Of course, your little ideal world is wonderful. 75 virgins or whatever are waiting for you.

Why are you so anti west ?

And there you are, back to the same boring bullshit responses you always rely on. You're unable to discuss the specifics of any of these stories, only what you percieve the larger situation to be. You're ignorant in the truest sense of the word.

You can see my reply to your question in any number of the previous threads you've asked it in.

And Leazes....do you advocate Alan Rusbridger being shot in the head and left in a ditch too?

why do I get the impression that some people on here would rather see UK or US servicemen killed than muslim terrorists or sympathisers ?

Probably because you're thick as pigshit.

ah. :razz:

Of course, your little ideal world is wonderful. 75 virgins or whatever are waiting for you.

Why are you so anti west ?

And there you are, back to the same boring bullshit responses you always rely on. You're unable to discuss the specifics of any of these stories, only what you percieve the larger situation to be. You're ignorant in the truest sense of the word.

You can see my reply to your question in any number of the previous threads you've asked it in.

no doubt about it. You think you have a right to know highly classified operational government information.

You're a thick as pig shit idealistic fuckwit.

because by creating that impression you have some thing to aim your anger towards, despite it being so far from the truth it's unbearable to continue arguing with you about it.

is that so ? How are you getting on with your sisters these days ?

Simple fact is, what I say is true. Muslim terrorist sympathisers need to shake their heads and wake up. Why exactly are these sympathisers so angry with the west ?

I'm what you would probably mistakenly label a "muslim terrorist sympathiser" and I'm not particularly angry with the West. I'm not particularly angry with anyone, apart from Fearne Cotton.

The only thing that has been really harmed by these leaks is the ego of the US and if that's the only casuality is it necessarily a bad thing?

I didn't say you were angry, but Fish and Happy Face seem to be, with a real bee in their bonnets because they aren't told information they think they have a "right" to know.

Poor dears.

because by creating that impression you have some thing to aim your anger towards, despite it being so far from the truth it's unbearable to continue arguing with you about it.

Simple fact is, what I say is true. Muslim terrorist sympathisers need to shake their heads and wake up. Why exactly are these sympathisers so angry with the west ?

My issue isnt with the terrorists dying, its with the hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed as collateral damage then covered up.

But I suppose thats Ok by you as its all need to only

My issue isnt with the terrorists dying, its with the hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed as collateral damage then covered up.

Casualties are inevitable in any war.

If those muslims had the balls to put on uniforms and fight in the open like men, then we would suffer the same, but they don't. It helps when you know your target. Cowardly cunts heckle our troops when they know they can't fight back, burn banners when they know nothing will happen to them, fight us without showing identification, hide behind others, refuse to show their real allegiance and hide behind British passports, and all the time leftie loonies defend their actions, all on British soil.

If those muslims had the balls to put on uniforms and fight in the open like men, then we would suffer the same, but they don't. It helps when you know your target. Cowardly cunts heckle our troops when they know they can't fight back, burn banners when they know nothing will happen to them, fight us without showing identification, hide behind others, refuse to show their real allegiance and hide behind British passports, and all the time leftie loonies defend their actions, all on British soil.

You are scary :razz:

The irony of calling the terrorists cowards for not fighting in the open in order to defend covert ops, secret discussions, cover ups, civilian murder and torture in black sites is clearly lost on Leazes.

Edited by Happy Face

I am in the real world. Its not very nice. People like Julian Assange are trying to change that.

If he is trying to instigate a change in the world then it must be one for the worse, as I don't believe raping women and stealing USB sticks is a blueprint for nirvana. The apotheosis of Assange and his probable martyrdom - I can't see things ending well for him, as unfortunate as that may be - is a curious case. His acolytes obsess over death stats and lack a real understanding of the Middle East region. There isn't a problem with this in itself, but they are convinced of their wisdom, and what's more, they really care about those poor Arabs in faraway countries. The irony is, as the leaked documents show, for instance, the abuses and crimes of the Iraqi authorities, the nerd-brigade scream for the US to be brought to justice. Don't mention the decades of totalitarian rule or the dystopia that that time cultivated (the death stats were lower then), don't mention the Iranian backed militia stirring up sectarian violence and Al Quaeda bringing their death-cult to the party (America's fault, obviously), and certainly don't mention the benefits of an autonomous Kuwait and the emancipation of the Kurds on the region, these things are all off the nerd-brigade's radar. It doesn't read as easy as, "X amount dead: America sucks."

I am in the real world. Its not very nice. People like Julian Assange are trying to change that.

If he is trying to instigate a change in the world then it must be one for the worse, as I don't believe raping women and stealing USB sticks is a blueprint for nirvana. The apotheosis of Assange and his probable martyrdom - I can't see things ending well for him, as unfortunate as that may be - is a curious case. His acolytes obsess over death stats and lack a real understanding of the Middle East region. There isn't a problem with this in itself, but they are convinced of their wisdom, and what's more, they really care about those poor Arabs in faraway countries. The irony is, as the leaked documents show, for instance, the abuses and crimes of the Iraqi authorities, the nerd-brigade scream for the US to be brought to justice. Don't mention the decades of totalitarian rule or the dystopia that that time cultivated (the death stats were lower then), don't mention the Iranian backed militia stirring up sectarian violence and Al Quaeda bringing their death-cult to the party (America's fault, obviously), and certainly don't mention the benefits of an autonomous Kuwait and the emancipation of the Kurds on the region, these things are all off the nerd-brigade's radar. It doesn't read as easy as, "X amount dead: America sucks."

He didnt steal anything. He was given the USB stick by a soldier.

As for being a rapist, are you really that thick?

The irony of calling the terrorists cowards for not fighting in the open in order to defend covert ops, secret discussions, cover ups, civilian murder and torture in black sites is clearly lost on Leazes.

nothing is lost on me HF. You need to take off your burkha, does it cover your eyes, because it might be preventing you seeing what side you're supposed to be on.

nothing is lost on me HF. You need to take off your burkha, does it cover your eyes, because it might be preventing you seeing what side you're supposed to be on.

Are you for real

Are you for real

Are you for real

of course. I don't live in an idealistic world wrapped in a comfort blanket.

As for being a rapist, are you really that thick?

No, I only engage in consensual sex - unlike Julian Assange.

Assange published full details of his intentions that evening online prior to meeting that woman. It's her fault for not paying attention.

That's exactly what you do. In your world the British are always heroes and the enemy are always evil baby eaters. Theres no middle ground at all. You don't want to know about any evidence that there are cunts on both sides as you trust everything you're told and dismiss any facts from the other side - the pwers that be absolutely love people like you - unquestioning, trusting sheep who accept losing their freedoms because they're told that the enemy is at the door.

That's exactly what you do. In your world the British are always heroes and the enemy are always evil baby eaters. Theres no middle ground at all. You don't want to know about any evidence that there are cunts on both sides as you trust everything you're told and dismiss any facts from the other side - the pwers that be absolutely love people like you - unquestioning, trusting sheep who accept losing their freedoms because they're told that the enemy is at the door.

don't be daft. I think the bold bit refers to people like you by the way. You've been reading too many comics.

BTW, in the real world, nobody has 100% freedom, you have disciplines in life. The inability to accept that, is proof that you and others like you don't accept the real world.

Anyway. This bloke will be shot by someone he has put into danger, and deservedly so. If he isn't a complete hypocrite, why doesn't he come out into the open and back up his belief in this "freedom of information for all" he advocates.

Edited by LeazesMag

Journalists covering WikiLeaks would be wise to remember that when Assange released a trove of documents concerning the war in Afghanistan he said they would reveal that America is guilty (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/talibans-savagery) of “thousands” of possible war crimes. They did nothing of the sort. And when Assange released even more documents concerning the war in Iraq, the press repeated an entirely false claim that the documents demonstrate that 285,000 people were killed in the war (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/misreporting-iraqs-casualties_511758.html). The press was also quick to highlight any American mistakes revealed in the documents, especially with respect to civilian casualties. The real story is that the documents demonstrate – unambiguously – that the overwhelming majority of civilian casualties were caused by Iraq's and America's terrorist enemies, as well as "criminal events," not by the U.S. military.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/weigel/ar...ge-deliver.aspx

anyone perusing the semi-secret diplomatic cables published by WikiLeaks this week will find more of the same. Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe is a "crazy old man." Muammar Qaddafi of Libya travels with a "voluptuous blonde" whom he describes as his "senior Ukrainian nurse." In the coming days, there will be many things to say about the specific details of these newly public documents. But before we get into all that, let's not lose the main point: Above all, this leak contains a treasure trove of things people regularly say off the record that they never say in public. These aren't records of human-rights abuses, they are accounts of conversations. And—just like July's WikiLeaks revelations about Afghanistan—this one confirms much that was publicly known, openly discussed, and even written about before.

In fact, the world's real secrets—the secrets of regimes where there is no free speech and tight control on all information—have yet to be revealed. This stuff is awkward and embarrassing, but it doesn't fundamentally change very much. How about a leak of Chinese diplomatic documents? Or Russian military cables? How about some stuff we don't actually know, like Iranian discussion of Iranian nuclear weapons, or North Korean plans for invasion of South Korea Korea? If WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange is serious about his pursuit of "Internet openness"—and if his goal isn't, in fact, embarrassing the United States—that's where he'll look next. Somehow, I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

If those muslims had the balls to put on uniforms and fight in the open like men, then we would suffer the same, but they don't.

The muslims got no Apaches to wipe people out, they still fighting with world war 2 guns of the russians. Talk fucking sense not call of duty talk you thick twat. I'm not a muslim but I know about the army. Me cousins in the marines and me best mate is in the paras.

If those muslims had the balls to put on uniforms and fight in the open like men, then we would suffer the same, but they don't.

The muslims got no Apaches to wipe people out, they still fighting with world war 2 guns of the russians. Talk fucking sense not call of duty talk you thick twat. I'm not a muslim but I know about the army. Me cousins in the marines and me best mate is in the paras.

good for you.

Now fuck off.