Basically...

Kevin

A lot of the time Kevin does seem to be reacting to attention. His problem is that he doesn't realise there are far more tolerable ways to do it.

Which I get too much of.

A lot of the time Kevin does seem to be reacting to attention. His problem is that he doesn't realise there are far more tolerable ways to do it.

Which I get too much of.

If a kid stood in the middle of my street and started acting the clown in an unfunny way, he likely would get attention. But, to be fair you are right, feed the troll and all that.

Edited by JawD

Maybe so, but you have to see that just because you scattergun reply to so many threads, further posts in that thread are not necessarily replying to you. Also if you stopped trying act the billy-big-bollocks people wouldn't dismiss your patter with "FoK"

Trying to impress blokes who've been drinking for longer than you've been alive with how much you've drank is just the actions of a pubescent wanker. You're genuinely never going to have any of us thinking you're cooler, harder, better, by stating you've got smashed on 1 billion cans, a gallon of mead and a tot of whiskey. We've all been there, but bragging about it on here is pretty pathetic tbh.

I reckon you're a decent lad, you just need to stop acting the fool.

Christ, I was posting on here on Kevin's age, was I this much of a wanker?! :unsure:

I'm not a wanker.

Here's a deal - The more people call me a wanker and a twat the more I'm going to go on like one :lol:

Christ, I was posting on here on Kevin's age, was I this much of a wanker?! :unsure:

You were posting here at five years before Kevin's age :lol:, and no you weren't quite. :lol: But then you weren't [a] a pisshead and crippled by Irish genes. Have some empathy for the afflicted, man.

Edited by Meenzer

I'm not a wanker.

Here's a deal - The more people call me a wanker and a twat the more I'm going to go on like one :lol:

You're in no position to make deals with anyone you wankstain. You're lucky you're still allowed to post your drivel.

I'm not a wanker.

You're in no position to make deals with anyone you wankstain. You're lucky you're still allowed to post your drivel.

Don't call me a wankstain you fart breathed imbecile.