Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jesuswept: @ professional footballers getting annoyed at having a good footballer in their team.

:icon_lol:

Yeah cause Nolan, Smith and Barton aren't mouthy vindictive, petty - cunts. :icon_lol:

Bafra is also the 'type' to attract resentment and friction.

As I said before, I know nothing about this player but I'm getting the impression that arfa is a huffy twat who has to be mollycoddled so he's in a frame of mind to play. Bit like a cross between anelka and insomnia.

I hope I'm wrong.

MICHEL OUAZINE: "Hatem BEN ARFA IS AN ARTIST"

Near Ben Arfa, he has known him as a boy, Michael Ouazine is a man of the shadows and maintains the mystery of the influence he is alleged to exert on the now former Marseille. While his "Poulain" has just been loaned to Newcastle and is blamed in the press by the player's father and half-word, by Deschamps, Michel Ouazine Footineo chose to take stock.

Excerpts:

- "I lived through this period very difficult. I suffered for him."

- "Hatem is an artist, with all that entails. Often, we do not recognize the talent of an artist at his death."

- "I can confirm: Real Madrid contacted me. But it was not a serious challenge to Hatem at present. There are steps. As you approach the sun too quickly, you can burn quickly."

- "There have been many, many rumors (...) The clubs who have contacted me, it Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen."

- "You can have the most beautiful woman in the world in your arms, come home at night and not sleep with."

- "Hatem wanted a club that will give him lots of love, warmth and that will allow it to store the competition."

- "Newcastle is a club rich with incredible facilities and a stadium. There, it will bind to the games and thrive."

On this last statement, some have doubts ...

As I said before, I know nothing about this player but I'm getting the impression that arfa is a huffy twat who has to be mollycoddled so he's in a frame of mind to play. Bit like a cross between anelka and insomnia.

I hope I'm wrong.

What are you basing this on? Deschumps said he wanted rid of him and gave his squad number to someone else.

Bit like a cross between anelka and insomnia.

He's more like a shit version of Maradona; left footed playmaker type. Should give us that extra quality boost and separate us from the real shite at the bottom of the premiership. The only problem is he'll be skinning and taking the piss out of Nolan and 'Smudge' in training, he will leave them for dust. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and I just hope that they don't all start playing silly buggers when he's showing everyone up. It's imperative that he gets on with Carroll so they can build a good understanding and so that Carroll won't batter him. If he gets mates with Tiote and Carroll no one will mess with him.

We could have a decent little midfield going there, Barton/Tiote/Arfa/Jonas is not bad going at all in terms of survival. Probably stick Nolan in there as well if we're only playing one up front.

He's more like a shit version of Maradona; left footed playmaker type. Should give us that extra quality boost and separate us from the real shite at the bottom of the premiership. The only problem is he'll be skinning and taking the piss out of Nolan and 'Smudge' in training, he will leave them for dust. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and I just hope that they don't all start playing silly buggers when he's showing everyone up. It's imperative that he gets on with Carroll so they can build a good understanding and so that Carroll won't batter him. If he gets mates with Tiote and Carroll no one will mess with him.

We could have a decent little midfield going there, Barton/Tiote/Arfa/Jonas is not bad going at all in terms of survival. Probably stick Nolan in there as well if we're only playing one up front.

How long did it take you to get to Earth from your home planet?

:jesuswept: Where did we get you from? Your frame of reference for professional footballers seems to have come from teen movies where the tough boys are out to nobble the talented hero.

:icon_lol:

:jesuswept: Where did we get you from? Your frame of reference for professional footballers seems to have come from teen movies where the tough boys are out to nobble the talented hero.

You're laughing but Carroll is a proper neanderthal, in fact that's one of his major strengths as a footballer. All those headers he can't have many brain cells left. He's already smashed Taylor's face off for texting his lass or something. Would you fancy fighting him? The kid is nails, and Arfa is nutty enough to try it on with him. Then we've got rentakill Barton, don't think he couldn't snap again; what good is your talented playmaker when someone has stubbed his eyeballs out with a cuban? Nolan kicks off quite a bit in games and now him and 'smudge' think they're the big boys in charge of the squad. If we get a genuinely talented star in the ranks don't think these cloggers won't be jealous, especially if he's a cocky bastard like Arfa seems to be.

Maybe I'm paranoid after seeing our players fighting on the pitch but I worry about our players kicking off with each other. I thought it was an absolute disgrace with Dyer and Bowyer and wouldn't like to see or hear of that thing again especially in a crucial survival season. That is why it's crucial they have the barbecue or something along those lines. Could be the difference between survival and relegation this season.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I don't think it'll guarantee us drifting away from the lower teams..

Unless he's very unselfish in keeping the ball, etc. & playing the possession game.

If he's acting up, losing the ball & going head first on attacks, i think we're screwed.. You could start hearing him giving out to the players for not speeding up and helping him out. He could be all alone on his own runs. Nolan won't be able to keep up with him anyway.

You're laughing but Carroll is a proper neanderthal, in fact that's one of his major strengths as a footballer . All those headers he can't have many brain cells left. He's already smashed Taylor's face off for texting his lass or something. Would you fancy fighting him? The kid is nails, and Arfa is nutty enough to try it on with him. Then we've got rentakill Barton, don't think he couldn't snap again; what good is your talented playmaker when someone has stubbed his eyeballs out with a cuban? Nolan kicks off quite a bit in games and now him and 'smudge' think they're the big boys in charge of the squad. If we get a genuinely talented star in the ranks don't think these cloggers won't be jealous, especially if he's a cocky bastard like Arfa seems to be.

Maybe I'm paranoid after seeing our players fighting on the pitch but I worry about our players kicking off with each other. I thought it was an absolute disgrace with Dyer and Bowyer and wouldn't like to see or hear of that thing again especially in a crucial survival season. That is why it's crucial they have the barbecue or something along those lines. Could be the difference between survival and relegation this season.

that's spot on that like. I said a while back that Carroll was shaping up to be the new Duncan Ferguson [a player we didn't see the best of] and I meant it in more ways than one.

I don't think it'll guarantee us drifting away from the lower teams..

Unless he's very unselfish in keeping the ball, etc. & playing the possession game.

If he's acting up, losing the ball & going head first on attacks, i think we're screwed..

That's where Tiote comes in. He can run and he's a hard rough bastard; he will cripple anyone who tries to run over our midfield. If you check out his highlight reel from the WC, it's mostly opposition players writhing around on the floor in agony after he's stomped them. That could turn out to be a prudent signing, although he might struggle with the PL coming from the dutch league. Arfa doesn't go head first anyway he's more likely to beat a man and then play someone in. He's got that creative spark you see sometimes, we haven't had it in our squad since Solano left; the type of player that can actually pass to another player on our team more than once in a row.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

stacks of hard lads in the team now then. What happened to the Arsenal model ?

YA!!

I thought it was tough alright before we even got Tiote. Had Smith, Barton, Raylor, Nolan, Carroll. Was a bit snobbish at the thought of one of the most brutish looking teams we've had in my time anyway..

But i like it now. We need a leg-collector. Smith can go back to hanging out on walls with the boys now & keep the bench humoured...

stacks of hard lads in the team now then. What happened to the Arsenal model ?

If this lad has a decent set piece (as Barton also has) we could cause a lot of bother to teams at corners, free-kicks etc - as we did against Villa. Maybe it's the George Graham Arsenal model :jesuswept: