Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be any paki.

You can't come out with a comment like that.

Oh shit, it sounds a bit racist :lol:

I'm not racist.

It does look like a young person from pakistan but :icon_lol: So it could be anybody, that comment wasnt racist :D

That could be any paki.

I'm not racist.

It does look like a young person from pakistan but :icon_lol: So it could be anybody, that comment wasnt racist :D

You fucking idiot! aye calling him a paki does come across a little bit racist.

Edited by Gejon

That could be any paki.

I'm not racist.

You fucking idiot! aye calling him a paki does come across a little bit racist.

I know :nah: Sorry :scratchchin:

Arfa is Newcastle!

BenArfaNewcastle.JPG

According to our information, the Marseille midfielder is currently in England. The International has taken a plane in the day to meet with British leaders

We told you earlier, Hatem Ben Arfa is trying by all means to go to Newcastle, as indicated by his agent: "Ben Arfa will go to Newcastle." From words to action, there was a theft.

The Marseille striker has dried training this morning and had become difficult to control since he announced no longer want to stay at Marseille. Even his entourage could no longer reason with him.

Moreover, he thought of putting buy out his 250,000 euros per month until June 2012 is 6 million euros but the OM refused categorically.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl...:en-US:official

That could be any paki.

This kid will do anything for attention (yes how ironic it is that I'm giving him what he wants by posting this). It's embarrassing to read.

What will he have to do to finally get banned and is it anything we can goad him into doing?

Edited by Tecato

That could be any paki.

This kid will do anything for attention (yes how ironic it is that I'm giving him what he wants by posting this). It's embarrassing to read.

What will he have to do to finally get banned and is it anything we can goad him into doing?

I SAID SORRY :lol:!!!!!!

i have it on good authority that he was spotted coming out of greggs by the hippy green.

btw, isn't racism a bannable offense?

I WASNT FUCKING BEING RACIST. Fuck sake, you'll all just do anything to get me banned.

What?

So I suppose calling british people "brits" is racist? And americans "yanks" and scots "jocks" and welsh "sheep shaggers" and irish "amazing" is racist aswell? fuck sake.