Watch your E-mails!!! Fuckin' hackers!

Kevin

Jesus, so i just finished this film and i log into msn. See an email from "Wndows Live Inc." now reading that fast you think it says "Windows Live Inc." and it says well here's the email to stop me typing it..

PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO MR FIST.

Now if you look at the bottom where it shows the address you are about to click have a look at the address, nicely disguised by "Wndows Live".

How can I report this to windows live? Because it's asking me to enter my email password on that site, thus granting them access to paypal, banks, websites and many more.

Obviously people less good at computers wouldn't notice this. Just watch out :icon_lol:

Edited by Kevin!

WAIT! more on this story :icon_lol:

PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO MR FIST.

:icon_lol: Time to take the piss of them me thinks.

Edited by Kevin!

My reply..

How stupid must you be? You do realise you spelt "Attempts" wrong, which has been highlighted in red you know. Now I know you Nigerians aren't the best at English but for fuck sake you could've at least used Google translate. Now, as for the white writing, what the fuck is that all about?

I have forwarded this and also a copy of your IP Address to not only hotmail, but also "wndows" live. Oh, I've also forwarded them to the FBI. Yeah. Want to know how I got your IP? You do realise every email sent has it's own, lets say "details", which contain a lot of stuff. Including your IP. Expect a call from the FBI.

Have a nice day :icon_lol:

Okay so i removed the pics and here's the edited letter.. Take note of the white writing, I'll put that in blue.

this is the best fu**king in the worlddd: x-mailer!!!!! *****: ORICUM PROST NU O SA DEA CA NU VREAU EU<<<< and they: ok never will >>>>>

*window's logo here*

Dear *my email was here*

This e-mail has been sent to you by Hotmail to inform you that your account will be deactivated within the next 24 hours due to several unsuccessful login attemps on your account.

To prevent this to happen please login securely to our activation link below:

*link to the bad man's website removed*

If you have already confirmed your information then please

disregard this message.

First off - by replying, youve confirmed to them that your email address is a 'live' one and that will result in more spam. LOTS more.

secondly - never, ever, EVER log into a website through a link in an email.

turdly - dont bother reporting stuff as spam, just delete the email and get on with your day. you must have better things to do?

forthly - never, ever, EVER broadcast your email to the world in the way you just have.

fifthly - FoK

Kevin, are you serious? I can't believe you'd click the link on a dodgy email on purpose! You should run every virus check and malware routine you can lay your hands on.....and stay off the internet for a few weeks while you do it......

Oi bayys, there was no attatchment on it? Just a link which I knew straight away was dodgy.

As for don't open a dodgy email? I thought it was from windows live?

As for replying? My reply failed for some reason :icon_lol:

P.S - How much is 8 bottles of bud in the average off licence?

£7 ish for a 10pack probably, it's 6pack or 10 in bottles normally

go for Becks or something, bigger bottles same price nicer beer

coronas on offer in winemark, 6 for £5 from what i remember

Ah right. I duno if 10 would be too much or not because it's my friends 18th so we're drinking in his first then heading to his party. Which I'll be drinking more in a bar. Would 10 be too much?

Not a fan of Corona, not at all :icon_lol: Tasted it once, was rotten :icon_lol:

I fully expect to see Kevin! posting at 9.30 after being denied entry to the bar.

I fully expect an apology at 2.30am.

It's a private party and I'm going up with the person who's birthday it is. :icon_lol:

think I fell for this hook line and sinker yesterday...the windows logo did me I think...nowts happened yet and i dont use my laptop for banking for this very reason....but I do the odd bit of shopping...should in cancel my bankcard? :icon_lol:

think I fell for this hook line and sinker yesterday...the windows logo did me I think...nowts happened yet and i dont use my laptop for banking for this very reason....but I do the odd bit of shopping...should in cancel my bankcard? :icon_lol:

If you're being serious I would get something done about that. Saying that though, shopping sites don't save bank details.

I've given your email to a discount booze store Kevin, didn't think you'd mind :icon_lol:

I don't ;)

I fully expect to see Kevin! posting at 9.30 after being denied entry to the bar.

I dunno what would be sadder, that or coming home at 2.30 from a party when your that age :D added to "is 10 bottles too much"

Amateur :icon_lol:

Dude, I duno when I'll be back. Fuck it then, 10 bottles it is ;) I'm getting shit faced.

PS - I only have £30. Is that enough :icon_lol:?

Probably not when you're sick in the back of a taxi off 10 bottles of piss

I'm hardcore, I don't get sick.

Now I know you all in your older age might get sick but that's because you're getting very old :icon_lol: