Hughton after Cleverley

The Fish

Fulham must have a bit of cash imo or Hughes wouldn't have gone. I think they'll be alright.

I see Fulham going down.. Hughes is not a good manager.. and not in the same league as Hodgs..

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham must have a bit of cash imo or Hughes wouldn't have gone. I think they'll be alright.

I see Fulham going down.. Hughes is not a good manager.. and not in the same league as Hodgs..

Stick some money on then, you'll get canny odds. Don't see it myself like. Can't see them finishing below us, WBA and Blackpool for starters.

Stick some money on then, you'll get canny odds. Don't see it myself like. Can't see them finishing below us, WBA and Blackpool for starters.

You can get 8s on Fulham at Victor Chandler.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ague/relegation

Bolton have Klasnic now who got 12 and I really like the look of Rodallega and Zamora came on last year under Woy. Most of that lot have pace and power and Cole is very good at holding it up and gets his share of goals etc..

Klasnic should actually be available for nothing now, having cancelled his contract with Nantes. If there's no other choice I wouldn't mind bringing him in, surely we could match Bolton's wages.

...Not likely to happen though with Hughton carrying on about all the depth we have up front :D

i'd probably take zamora and cole ahead of lovenkrands and probably carrol too because they've got the pace to play the lone ranger role. that rodallega got me a few points in fantasy football last year. don't know if he's a one season wonder but he's got the sort of movement our front men lack.

lovenkrands looked a good striker in the championship. i'm not sure he's good enough to be more than a bench warmer this year. hope he proves me wrong obviosly as it doesn't look like we're getting a new striker in any time soon.

i'd probably take zamora and cole ahead of lovenkrands and probably carrol too because they've got the pace to play the lone ranger role. that rodallega got me a few points in fantasy football last year. don't know if he's a one season wonder but he's got the sort of movement our front men lack.

lovenkrands looked a good striker in the championship. i'm not sure he's good enough to be more than a bench warmer this year. hope he proves me wrong obviosly as it doesn't look like we're getting a new striker in any time soon.

Lov looked good enough in the PL. No world beater but good enough.

I'd take Rodallega, definitely not Zamora or Cole. Doyle was a one-season wonder, I think.

Does Al Fayed still own them?

He might be willing to throw a few more quid about this season.

The cup run last season and maybe a few quid compensation from Woy might go in the kitty.

Yes and he sold Harrods so he has some loose change atm.

My Fulham supporting mate claims 20M is being bandied about as their kitty, with Bellamy and Ireland being mentioned as part pay loan deals.

Also Zamora has injury issues.

You see I think Cole and Zamora are canny PL strikers whereas Lovenkrands is a squad player at best (ideally) at that level.

Canny, really? Or just better than the dross we have? And I'm not even sure about Zamora in that respect, he had a great season last year but before that was an absolute joke.

Maybe I shouldn't have said I wouldn't take either Cole or Zamora, but I wouldn't pay a fee for either one.

You see I think Cole and Zamora are canny PL strikers whereas Lovenkrands is a squad player at best (ideally) at that level.

Canny, really? Or just better than the dross we have? And I'm not even sure about Zamora in that respect, he had a great season last year but before that was an absolute joke.

Maybe I shouldn't have said I wouldn't take either Cole or Zamora, but I wouldn't pay a fee for either one.

problem is it would be a hefty fee for either because they're english. you'd get much better for the £5m+ either of them would cost if you looked abroad

Fair comment re: Zamora I suppose but I think Cole is a canny player. Zamora only really looked decent last season I agree. Both 'out of our league' anyway at a guess so it's all rather moot and depressing.

What happenned to our super scouts? :D

currently looking around the Sports Direct sweat shops for bargains

Should get our midfielders from there. I hear they can thread the eye of a needle.

But they'd be too direct surely? :razz:

What happenned to our super scouts? :D

currently looking around the Sports Direct sweat shops for bargains

Should get our midfielders from there. I hear they can thread the eye of a needle.

But they'd be too direct surely? :razz:

Aye, but they're good sports.